• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to see everything Riff Raff, but I'm guessing I'm the minority.

Dang, just noticed how nice these Randolph Engineering sunglasses actually are. By far the nicest glasses I have now.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Live from the thrift!
AF192253-66D1-4616-A345-2611A4A11EBE.jpeg

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look, Jody Breeze/Jody High Roller/ Riff Raff/ (and for the few to catch a show with Mr. Bronson, whatever the **** else he calls himself affter 45/1 hour of smoking Bronson strains. If you remember you college days, or if yeall need your daily breaks today or whatever I highly doubt your dabling in either your triple chamber 2 foot Roor or the 16 inches or whatever. normal Bic burns off roughly 40% of the surface drug properties if you're smoking with an torching asshole, but one or two espeically the cauch, and your snoop or ******* erckel you gotta chil. Action takes a weed vaporizer, that vaporizers high 80s and over of pure drugs and never stuops smoking for life. its truly remarkingable....however he someone is a great musician, while the other makes his first 3 minutes Cribs video, starting off on the wrong food by introducing every one watching to the wrong country and room his in. From then its the type of comedic Genius Bill Hicks may one day raise from the dead for.....and kill himself immediately.

“Piggly Wigglies” gets me everytime. So good.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's a comedic god. Sometimes I will randomly chuckle at a lyric of his that gets into my head.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Annnnd blocked....again

Wait wait wait, does this mean what? I just continue to never know who the **** you are? I was pretty polite about it, but hey, I ain't blocking you, I can't wait for your hauls big boy. nearly 850 posts and 17 years, and I have no clue who you are still. Glad you publicized it. I guess I know now.....and lucky for me I know your team as well. And holy ****, If I could block them from tv forever I'd do the same. And what happens when Kimbrel opt out comes and you offer him 20 mil a year and our 7 billion allows us to give him Jansen money? for an 8 9 that will destroy everyone? Your leadoff hitter has the most power and speed but you wont move him him up for production to not run yourrselves out of innings. Devers has potential same with Andrew....Hanley is done. Chris Sale throws hard. Championship team up and down....getting handled in the NLDS except going agsint their 5.....they through their 5 starter in the NLDS. That's like playing all the marsupialed kids against the shitteist team in your park league. Have a fun offseason with no trait bad and zero money. And next season...and after.

Block my grails...you should ******* boycott your sox with by far the worst ******* proffessionally assembled team.....and 200 million for your mid relief too, got I love the Sox, never fail to entertain....unless its actually time to watch baseball, obviously.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads