• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@My Main Man just scrolling down, lusting over the other purp haul (in my size) and then seeing this?!

If those are 15.5” collar, you’re getting a PM with offer of 30 camels.

toplel

Reaction score
Is this Harry Rosen blazer flippable?

Top button seems low?

I'd keep it for myself but it's a little snug.

HmgNMCK.png
F8QNJ3k.png
QOKGvRr.png

Last edited:

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from my first solo vacation ever. If you've never taken one, do it. I basically just wandered aimlessly for 4 days, slept whenever I wanted, ate whenever I wanted, randomly drove to Malibu and listened to Tom Petty at Zuma Beach for a day, did some hilarious eavesdropping in Beverly Hills, and hit up a few thrift stores. LA thrifts really are a trip. People really are ******* insane when new racks come out. I was in relaxation mode so I didn't fight for the new stuff very much........."

hold the fuuuuuuuuck on.......

Wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. After you window shopped Rodeo....assumingely having to just deal with the window shopping police for a a minute or so, Yayo doin the money dance, followed by 50 just laughing at you not buying things....don't worry it's standard....
giphy.gif
& of course
giphy.gif
(but after going in on Erin Andrews on the sideline, without a pause nor a word, just boss, hey they are both free to torment in my book
giphy.gif

HOWEVER, AFTER BEVERLY SHENANIGANS, how long did you drive north of the 405 to experience this thriftening? I dont give a **** about freeways, exists, mileage, off ramps, or actual thrifts......all I am curious about is how long were your driving on the the 405N or adjacent freeways once coming to the other side of the hill in Sherman oaks. Not a word of what you have said is at all what LA city thrrifting is like, unless you really lucked out at some random goodwill with the racks just going ham.....this is something Goodwill makes sure to never do in LA city though, cuz they're shady assholes, and like to make their livings tax free....

mrFurly

Reaction score
X9Cq6M.gif

Xy-fWx.gif

Xy-fWx

(50 should be torment free just for having the balls to go in w/ no fuks given)

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DUDE, that's the only bullshit gifs I could find, it's insanely weird without any sorta of context or subtitles....I mean for God sakes, who remembers when he signed Mason Betha, and they start the Video together? Or when he meets up with MOP midway through? I mean it needs way better visuals for disses. I mean it's not his worst diss track, but he could have killed Joe and Kiss with the visual. I mean Wanksta made Ja Rule go into hibernation for like 6 months.......Plus why the **** is Olivia with some scrub with a 12 dollar chain shopping?......and what in the **** does a 40 ounce Vanilla milkshake have to do with window shopping?

mrFurly

Reaction score
DUDE, that's the only bullshit gifs I could find, it's insanely weird without any sorta of context or subtitles....I mean for God sakes, who remembers when he signed Mason Betha, and they start the Video together? Or when he meets up with MOP midway through? I mean it needs way better visuals for disses. I mean it's not his worst diss track, but he could have killed Joe and Kiss with the visual. I mean Wanksta made Ja Rule go into hibernation for like 6 months.......Plus why the **** is Olivia with some scrub with a 12 dollar chain shopping?......and what in the **** does a 40 ounce Vanilla milkshake have to do with window shopping?
hilarious reply.

The guy w/ Olivia is Spider Loc...he was someone 50 signed when he was recruiting rappers/street muscle.

50 will always have a soft spot in my heart though...that video will always be funny to me.
Those milkshake prices remind me of being in a city like Vegas where everything is made to extract the maximum amount of money out of your pocket.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember Spider, he appeared on like 1 or 2 bonus tracks off the first G-Unit album I think....but dude was Rollin 60s on 60th closer to Watts and Game was/is/always still affiliated with his block, reps Piru which runs in Compton, so I think he got the boot after inner squad nonsense....plus he was not good at anything....

Also, when 50 was on that signing Frenzy, it wasn't just like old heads with street cred, he went strictly for Queens representatives, which was insanely stupid. 50 signing Mobb and MOP purely because he used to bang out to them back in the day? Sorry but that American Gangstaz album they dropped was close to ******* unlistenable, and the idea that MOP thought they'd have a chance at a studio release is laughable. Signed by the richest man in the game who literally only gives a **** about making more money, is going to take time, money, studio time, and budget for beats, before promoting sure to be garbage, a Hardcore screaming duo who are known widely for 1 song, and it's that type of one song, that you can tell the radio would never hear another one of their offerings again (EDIT: I actually believe I recall a single they made for the Training Day sdtk that was a ******* heater, so 2). And Mase...hahahahaha

MORAL OF THE STORY. 50 CENT released one cd his entire career that is truly a masterpiece. It was a street album yet not mixtape, "Guess Whose Back." Best **** he's ever done......after that the early Clue tapes with Banks and Yayo

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jompso...thanks for the Mac screen adjustment suggestion..I had no idea that could be done

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
De nada....if you haven't discovered yet, the + button with command maximizes. This command works in every Mac application that has an in depth user interface/integrated user formatted/programmed/or heavy User/iOS integrated interface, allowing for things such as Spreadsheets, Word Documents, Websites, or any other necessarily heavily manipulated/changed/customized program etc...allowing the operator to quarterback every detail, plus eyesight adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads