• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpmorris

Reaction score

You made it sound like $75k case....correct me if I am wrong

Yes very wrong, corrected. (also not sure if trolling because of my clear and present vitriol) :)

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I think that you mean PMs. However, in the given context, PMS is decidedly apropos.

I was totally thinking of that joke as well!

@SpooPoker & @GMMcL: Sounds like it was a lot of fun! You guys pulled in some incredible stuff. Love those RL military jackets.

I have been following all of the posts here and doing some thrifting, but I haven't had time to keep up with posting stuff. I can't believe how busy I feel/seem once the baby arrived, and my wife is the one doing most of the work. I always thought it was just a stereotype of new parents, but I've truly been feeling it!

Anyway, should have a lot more time in the next week or two to post some of my finds over the past 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Jpmorris

Reaction score

Damn homie....I kinda don't know where to start with all of that..... Well actually dude....I do now, holy **** the coincidence of what I was going to paypal and tae care of just as this was received, It's.....I woulda say a Goddsend, that is something far too jovail. I would say of course I'm not gonna look forward to that if you proceed, but the odds of me coming within a mile of the courthouse will be solely if I happen to by driving through the city and past it at some distance......the courthouse you will 1000000% be nowehere near either. 

Ok I feel like  that was enough fun for me for just an into. I'm gonna send one more. And right now i will state something very very clearly and very sincerely. I, with every part of my body, heart, soul, whatever the hell, to be summoned, by you to a Criminal court in California...However, unfortunately, I doubt you'll make the trip though....and it won't because of your no miles or anything lie that. 

A) it's spelled and pronounced jovial
B) you clearly don't know dick about thr law, if I retain local counsel, I don't have to go Anywhere physically, unless we get in a depo or something (knowing you that transcript would be GOLD). A lesson in semantics, local counsel would generally imply that I would work with an attorney LOCAL to your area.
C) I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN money back, almost a month later... BUT FOR me bringing this up. Now that you are presumably holding my funds for longer, my intrigue grows.

Last edited:

Jpmorris

Reaction score

Jpmorris

Reaction score

Brother, with all due respect, you are in no position to correct anyone's grammar and/or spelling.

Gimme a little. Leeway for not having slept yet and being on phone

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hell, I don't know **** about guitars. I just look at dollar signs. If I can buy something for $50 and sell it for $250, I don't care if it's made by Fisher Price.

Exactly. Squier is Fender's lower end, from what I just recently learned. Still, if priced right, it doesn't really matter. Picked this up on Thursday for $15. Figured I could maybe get $100 out of it. At $15, I surely wouldn't lose money. Did some research when I got home. This style was only made for one year (1985) and is worth quite a bit more than I had originally thought. Glad I picked it up.

Last edited:

Jpmorris

Reaction score
In other news, if you like dirty, nasty, drag your nuts on the floor blazers

My pics are getting distorted, my bad. Mega recent (well new tag anyway) oxxford 6x2 DB with peak lapel and dual vents. Obv thr buttons are obv all the Crest...

42R avaliable ish, sold to a friend for 125,but if anyone wants it more, we can work something out

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes very wrong, corrected. (also not sure if trolling because of my clear and present vitriol)
smile.gif
Without anything else, The sheer amount that you have fucked yourself with only the very first post a lone, is beyond initial comprehension. If that was sent private I would have just respect alike. But the words you used, the statements you made the claims and accusations in regards to my character, and lastly the further threats that you would love to make public? Your claims ad statements and accusations, The details are all ept nice neat in the Private messages, as are the rest of my private messages ad transactions with people, I have only send goods that supersede the **** I was sending you and your **** 10 Fold. Now when you admit it to e we it me saying a work that you knnew it was a type ad that wasn't write, you prove right that there that the payment you made and the following private messages, These were all wth a siigle and very clear intent, The sheer hope that I don't catch, and you are able to take advantage because I'm not paying clpse attention, assuming I am dealing with an honest man. And once more, the deal was't finalized, just like I just sent, you sent the money at the exact time you believed was perfect to catch me not thinking straight, now these actions, these are just clear flaws in your characater, A my Attorney or fellow Partners, would be able to prove these poor character traits, I'm only guessing, but with a great amount of ease.

Yes, one one of them are your personal families Criminal representative, you can request the aids of the fellow individuals with their names on the their building. In case perhaps a team is necessary to make sure this matter is handled with quickly due to the fact that it's sheer occurrance possesses the same ability those claims may have, those being the illegal claims, libel and Slander, directly in regards to my businesss, In fact nothing short of entirely affecting or directly about my business.
A) it's spelled and pronounced jovial
B) you clearly don't know dick about thr law, if I retain local counsel, I don't have to go Anywhere physically, unless we get in a depo or something (knowing you that transcript would be GOLD). A lesson in semantics, local counsel would generally imply that I would work with an attorney LOCAL to your area.
C) I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN money back, almost a month later... BUT FOR me bringing this up. Now that you are presumably holding my funds for longer, my intrigue grows.
A)Damn, I hope you can come after me for that.
B) My personal family Criminal attorney as actually informed a great deal at the moment, with a full knowledge of your exact address, I was able to the give her everythinng she needed to finish her paper work. Have that $700 bucks is super convenient, when it means 24/7 council and employment.

C)I'm Happy you have that money back. Because my ext post is going to discuss that money.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads