• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpmorris

Reaction score
Also, really, really **** Jphoms or Jhoms whatever the **** his name IS, YALL KNOW WHO I MEAN.

Knowing his bad reputation, at least on here. I figured we could start off on an entirely new foot, and not carry over any thread baggage into the deal..

Long story short this guy is "supposedly a professional" and after receiving my funds, HE didn't even respond FOR A ******* WEEK. Then, over the next week, then told me the deal was off because of a typo on his end. This is perfectly understandable, but this typo appeared more times than the actual price, if that was even included at all.

I then graciously accepted his second offer. No news on that one yet...

I'll link the PMs to a separate thread,if yall want, in to the world view of a MADMAN.

I nicely asked him after all this bullshit a few days ago, maybe more like A week ago to SEND ME MY ******* MONEY.

Long story short, he has pissed me off to the point that litigation is coming, ASAP. I'm not licensed in CA but I know a few who are, at least one from this very thread, who I'm sure would be of counsel on my behalf. Also, if there are fellow attorneys with legit hate for this guy shoot me some PMS and we can distribute the minimal amounts of work between us, and also overview what charges we could bring, because we're getting this out of small claims court.

GMMLC, shoot me a message on this subject if you would,i wantyourr advice in general. Basically I'm thinking we're looking at Two breaches of contract, they were oral but under 500$ so totally binding, I'm also not up on my CA fraud law, but if at all possible it'll be included.

Finally the reason he continues to ignore my messages is because he wrote. me some 5p rant/drivel, which of course I did NOT READ it in entirety. In which he went on a tirade about how much money he has or doesn't have, and how me Making any such assumption is completely unacceptable and apparently highly offensive. Then shortly after highlighted THE Fact that my presumption was ENTIRELY CORRECT,comparing my liquid assets to his "like a gold bar to a mint," This is all in response to the fact that I sent him approx 1/2 of my liquid assets at that point, ~350, and pointed out that the odds were great that 350 has a much lower relative value to him than I.

Johmpso, I am sorry, I understand that presuming you had at least more than $700 was PRETTY DANN Bold on my end, especially when you confirmed this, and went to great lengths to belittle Me as much as possible when comparing our liquid capital, yet you still act as THE most indignant person on then planet, in that how could I even presume something SO PREPOSTEROUS! Probably because that it is in fact true, by many factors as you admitted.

I never head any beef with frenchy, and whoever he lurked for awhile. Many can attest I'm a nice dude, have engaged in forward trades and the like.

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attorneys crack me up...
lol8[1].gif

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like this case needs to be removed to federal court under diversity jurisdiction. Speaking of removing....it likely needs to be removed from this thread as well...

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Shaping up to be an interesting day

Edit: and by "interesting" I mean "not interesting"

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realizing I should have googled Seize Sur Vingt before leaving the GW yesterday.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realizing I should have checked sold listings on early 80's Fender Squier Telecaster A-series before leaving it at the store.

Jpmorris

Reaction score
Sounds like this case needs to be removed to federal court under diversity jurisdiction. Speaking of removing....it likely needs to be removed from this thread as well...[/quote

Well a federal diversity action would generally require over 75k to be contested... Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think not. ADDITIONALLY, since from what I can tell the past three pages of the thread have been about nothing even closely related to MC SW&D. Let alone thrifting.

I'd the current mods would like to move this I have no problem with it, and understand generally ,HENCE why I said I would share the PMS in a different thread

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You made it sound like $75k case....correct me if I am wrong

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a Fender Squire..isnt that a beginners model? Fender is a good name.

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, really, really **** Jphoms or Jhoms whatever the **** his name IS, YALL KNOW WHO I MEAN.

Knowing his bad reputation, at least on here. I figured we could start off on an entirely new foot, and not carry over any thread baggage into the deal..

Long story short this guy is "supposedly a professional" and after receiving my funds, HE didn't even respond FOR A ******* WEEK. Then, over the next week, then told me the deal was off because of a typo on his end. This is perfectly understandable, but this typo appeared more times than the actual price, if that was even included at all. Additionallyi accepted this offer as well

I then accepted his offer

I'll link the PMs to a separate thread,if yall want, in to the world view of a MADMAN.

I nicely asked him after all this bullshit a few days ago, maybe more like A week ago.

Long story short, he has pissed me off to the point that litigation is coming, ASAP. I'm not licensed in CA but I know a few who are, at least one from this very thread, who I'm sure would be of counsel on my behalf. Also, if there are fellow attorneys with legit hate for this guy shoot me some PMS and we can distribute the minimal amounts of work between us, and also overview what charges we could bring, because we're getting this out of small claims court.

GMMLC, shoot me a message on this subject if you would,i wantyourr advice in general. Basically I'm thinking we're looking at Two breaches of contract, they were oral but under 500$ so totally binding, I'm also not up on my CA fraud law, but if at all possible it'll be included.

Finally the reason he continues to ignore my messages is because he wrote. me some 5p rant/drivel, which of course I did NOT READ it in entirety. In which he went on a tirade about how much money he has or doesn't have, and how me Making any such assumption is completely unacceptable and apparently highly offensive. Then shortly after highlighted THE Fact that my presumption was ENTIRELY CORRECT,comparing my liquid assets to his "like a gold bar to a mint," This is all in response to the fact that I sent him approx 1/2 of my liquid assets at that point, ~350, and pointed out that the odds were great that 350 has a much lower relative value to him than I.

Johmpso, I am sorry, I understand that presuming you had at least more than $700 was PRETTY DANN Bold on my end, especially when you confirmed this, and went to great lengths to belittle Me as much as possible when comparing our liquid capital. then went out of your way to compare my single as an outright assault on your person.

Damn homie....I kinda don't know where to start with all of that..... Well actually dude....I do now, holy **** the coincidence of what I was going to paypal and tae care of just as this was received, It's.....I woulda say a Goddsend, that is something far too jovail. I would say of course I'm not gonna look forward to that if you proceed, but the odds of me coming within a mile of the courthouse will be solely if I happen to by driving through the city and past it at some distance......the courthouse you will 1000000% be nowehere near either.

Ok I feel like that was enough fun for me for just an into. I'm gonna send one more. And right now i will state something very very clearly and very sincerely. I, with every part of my body, heart, soul, whatever the hell, to be summoned, by you to a Criminal court in California...However, unfortunately, I doubt you'll make the trip though....and it won't because of your no miles or anything lie that.

Jpmorris

Reaction score

Lol wait a minute.what the hell do I have to do with all that?

You were the most polarizing poster on hear for... Forever my point being, we had no cross words or issues at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads