• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejay1

Reaction score
$1800 with free shipping. Seems like a worthwhile writeoff to me:

http://www.plessers.com/Lg_Studio/s3rerb/cart/?gclid=CMSTp_KN3MwCFdgRgQodYoMEvw
Thanks for finding that- looks like a nice deal with free deliv and 10 yr warranty thrown in..sale ends in 1 day, just might cop

Read this CNET review: it's pretty to look at but doesn't seem to really do anything.
http://www.cnet.com/products/lg-styler-s3rerb/
it worked great for me with shirts, denim, coats, sweaters..the buttons were all in korean so i just messed around with it and settled on what i think was the 30 min. full cycle...intrigued as i was i opened it several times throughout the cycle to see whats going on inside..it fills up with a massive amount of steam while the hanger rack continually oscillates and voila everything is dry,fresh and de-wrinkled. Most important (for me) was knowing all the bacteria and viruses were killed. Great way to also rid any bedbugs, etc. in thrifted tweed coats and such if you ask me

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Weekend stuff. You guys have been killing it lately!

Spotted a Maserati at a stop today. Got nervous!

Huntington? I left that Brooks tweed there around 11 lol.

va230815

Reaction score
They only had 1 left? When they brought them out, there were 9 Brooks ones and 3 Paul stuart ones, all super heavy tweed, unless you bought them all and left one lol

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so what's the difference really? people pay good $$ for burnout t shirts and dirtbag old fucked up sweatshirts with good flavor.

and no @rhz5001
 i'm not shading anybody I'm making a point. 

A good point, at that. I guess the difference between good and bad fades on selvedge denim and good and bad patina on leather. Personally, I've never been a fan of pre-distressed items, especially denim but I do happen to like the look of the sweatshirt he posted. So, to answer your question...I've no ******* idea haha

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score

Bought it yesterday actually. There were a bunch of them. I just want to dress like an old college professor in a Woody Allen movie haha. I guess we were in there around the same time. Just grabbed that Paul Smith shirt there nothing else.

jamesmkeart

Reaction score
Some of the cooler **** from my weekend

Brooks Brothers Lardini 1818 Madison Suit

Hickey Freeman SC with Loro Piana fabric I guess

Oxxford SC

Patagonia Button up fleece. Not sure what to call this @Fueco

RLPL Shirts XL Available

Polo Lohead ****

Micheal Jordan 48 vtg champion jersey

Pendletons and a Barbour

Turd Religion and Robin's Jeans

Old Chaps Colorblock Madras shirt

Hilo Hattie Small Hawaiian Shirt

80s Floral Banana Republic Shirt

Vintage Coke Shirt

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have had to stick with e thrift lately. Here is a black leather jacket Linda sold me for $59.00. It was labeled anonymous but appears from the label to be La Matta. Also picked up some nice shell Alden LHS loafers from Grailed.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Synergy w/ya rich!

Camped at the Loro spot. Grabbed some stragglers from the night before. Here's my favorite of the second run. More photos later.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

They only had 1 left? When they brought them out, there were 9 Brooks ones and 3 Paul stuart ones, all super heavy tweed, unless you bought them all and left one lol

Bought it yesterday actually. There were a bunch of them. I just want to dress like an old college professor in a Woody Allen movie haha. I guess we were in there around the same time. Just grabbed that Paul Smith shirt there nothing else.

loooool

that store used to be awesome but it is so wack now.

i love the manager with the ponytail though.

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score

loooool

that store used to be awesome but it is so wack now.

i love the manager with the ponytail though.

For sure. Might come across one or two ok things once and awhile but not much. He must be an important guy cause I've seen him at the centereach one as well.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

For sure. Might come across one or two ok things once and awhile but not much. He must be an important guy cause I've seen him at the centereach one as well.

he also managed brentwood for years before it closed. i miss that store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads