• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shout out to my secret Santa! Still don't know who you are but it fits me perfectly and I love it! Thank you.

For those not in the know, it's a Daiki era woolrich piece.
1f60d.png

Oh that was me - enjoy good buddy.

Beeare

Reaction score
Passed on those shoes. "BOBSKAM" is the brand, possibly a really old vintage? I'm sure they will be around next time I go.

What I did get, not available because i'll probably wear it myself:

Last edited:

twitchknaf

Reaction score
thrift fit 50% cashmere 50% wool country gentleman ivy cap bb shirt polo jeans zegna belt

go eazy i love hats just think they hate me

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay, hopefully this works this time. This is my first day thrifting with intent. Not great, but a few nice pieces for me and some stuff I might be able to make a few bucks on.

J.Crew wool blend lined coat. (What is this style called?) L

100% wool "Made in Britain" Chesterfield. Took a chance on this one. Couldn't find any maker labels. 40R

HSM suit that actually fits me and has cuffs to be let out.

Brooks Brothers lambswool sweater vest.

3 decent ties. No idea who made the 7-fold, but I'll wear it.

Not baller status, but pretty happy that I found some okay stores.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few things I got over the last couple weeks. Most were in my wife's car and I forgot about them.

I know shirts are a pain **********, but the Talbotts are new and the Pendletons are interesting. See below.

Sorry so many of the pics are turned weird. I am trying to get these uploaded so I can go home. EVERYTHING (except the book) is available.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Knew it was half off day and made it a point to avoid Savers on my lunch run. 

Yeah, I usually avoid as well. Didn't know it was 50% off today until I got there and saw the store was picked clean. Only thing halfway decent were a pair of Nantucket reds from Murrays Toggery. Size 34 if anyone wants them.

PantherPatrol

Reaction score

Who would throw those away?? Those look to be in really great shape.

I don't quite understand the full story, but there was some kind of water leak in the apartment next door. Spotted the clean-up crew tossing long forgotten items from the basement, went down and cleaned up for myself.

Must have been an interesting dude. Picked up those New Balance 993s, a petrified wood collection, some cool old photo negatives of Seattle, an exotic feather collection, a stack of Numismatics club magazines from the 60s (no coins unfortunately...), and.... :

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads