• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gren?

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
pretty sure in the rules we all said that was fair game

Yeah, it's all good as far as I'm concerned. I don't give stuff with any expectation that it's guaranteed to work for them, and I try to give stuff that'll have flippable value if it doesn't.

oh, i agree. just pretending to be me in the ebay ad? saying he purchased it in Japan, had it serviced in japan........ ****. i'd be cool with it, just a heads up would be nice...
i don't know. i actually gave it as a gift. and spent over $100 on it. trying to do right by a member on the thread.. i guess in the end i did. and i hope the money gets put to good use.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Store next to me received shitloads of NWT Bills Khakis sport coats and casual jackets in different styles but they want $40 each for them. Many Viyella long sleeve shirts, but they want $13 for them. And lots of John Reyle, Ltd. suits for $40. Too high for me!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

when you see someone selling a thread secret santa gift you gave them on ebay...........

With how many pieces of clothing passes through our hands, I would never expect something I sell/gift/proxy to be kept forever. Everything in my closet will be sold/traded/gifted/donated at some point.

edwardthefirst

Reaction score
So I have been in Europe for the past month and was unable to vote for some reason... I returned last night and just popped in to say, I will be voting today and tomorrow. I'm sorry I wasn't able to vote the whole time, Wes. Happy thrifting, all. I'm going out tomorrow, we'll see what happens. First time in a couple of months!

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@troika WOW! Just WOW! Great Haul!

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Store next to me received shitloads of NWT Bills Khakis sport coats and casual jackets in different styles but they want $40 each for them. Many Viyella long sleeve shirts, but they want $13 for them. And lots of John Reyle, Ltd. suits for $40. Too high for me!
To add to this, I can get Viyella shirts NWT for $5 Canadian ($4 USD). Should I go clean house?

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never thrifted so much **** before 12 ever....pics soon

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I wore a 42 or 44! It seems like everything out there to be found is 42 or 44!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads