• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

walds11

Reaction score

I've been trying to find some New Mexico slims... it's a nice wash in my opinion.

Yep really nice wash. Light to medium wash, soft denim with cool distressing/repairing/blotches. I picked them up during last years sale in November.

subdivide

Reaction score
Anyone interested in selling or trading this RRL fair isle cardigan in size Medium? I've been looking for awhile...

pvoytko

Reaction score
I'm really not into repaired denim, so will most likely pass on the Nevada slim narrows. I have a pair of New Mexico slims that have some repairing. Very nice wash, but I mostly wear them as beaters.

I don't have ShopRunner or Amex. I'm in the Philly, PA area so I get stuff pretty quick using RL's free standard shipping. Plus they always waive the min purchase amount of $125 for feee shipping if needed.

i work near city hall. i wish the RL off market had RRL =(

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can still get a pair of the Billings wash slim fit in a 32 X 30/32?

Maitiu

Reaction score
Call the store on West Broadway to grab a flannel at 40% off. Then they hit me over the head for $15 shipping and handling. Between the ridiculous s/h charges, and how slow they are to refund money when stuff doesn't fit, I'm ready to quit using the stores all together.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think these are legit? Seller claims so but says that all branding has been removed. I can't imagine RRL using those soles but admittedly don't know much about these things.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332030454748

For comparison, here is a similar, branded pair:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172226814208

They appear to at least have been made in the same factory. Perhaps factory seconds?

Last edited:

pvoytko

Reaction score
Call the store on West Broadway to grab a flannel at 40% off. Then they hit me over the head for $15 shipping and handling. Between the ridiculous s/h charges, and how slow they are to refund money when stuff doesn't fit, I'm ready to quit using the stores all together.

i always make sure to get measurements first before i commit to a store order. i have found that doing send sales almost always is better than whats being offered on the website so its worth it to me. especially when they throw in the extra % off sale kickers

pvoytko

Reaction score
Do you guys think these are legit? Seller claims so but says that all branding has been removed. I can't imagine RRL using those soles but admittedly don't know much about these things.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332030454748

For comparison, here is a similar, branded pair:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172226814208

They appear to at least have been made in the same factory. Perhaps factory seconds?

i had a pair of washingtons; you're good on those. i've honestly never seen bootleg RRL boots or shoes for that matter; only jeans.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

i had a pair of washingtons; you're good on those. i've honestly never seen bootleg RRL boots or shoes for that matter; only jeans.

I don't know, I'd ask for more pics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads