• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you say the rise of slim narrows are as high as the low straights, which I find higher than slim fits with it's 5-button fly vs. 4-button on slim fits?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got my hands on the spring 17 book, some solid items including some pony hair half boots and an indigo suede denim shirt jacket. Most of the shirts are just ok.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

walds11

Reaction score
The repaired western denim shirt rocks! But it's pricey at $495.

Can you post up the entire book? Any new denim wash jeans?

Last edited:

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting on Dec 26, fall will be 60% off & winter will be 40% off.

What are you planning picking up?

The only thing I have my eye on is this:

alex99

Reaction score
Anyone know if the shirt shown in this photo is from FW 2016? I can't find it anywhere. Or maybe it is from an older season? Or possibly SS 2017?

alexelrod

Reaction score

Anyone know if the shirt shown in this photo is from FW 2016? I can't find it anywhere. Or maybe it is from an older season? Or possibly SS 2017?

That's SS17. Actually saw it arriving to stores today. It has a bit of a shimmery silver pinstripe throughout the shirt. Threw me off a bit.

alexelrod

Reaction score

Starting on Dec 26, fall will be 60% off & winter will be 40% off.

What are you planning picking up?

The only thing I have my eye on is this:

Want this vest so bad. Hope I don't have to fight you for it when the markdown starts. Any thoughts on sizing??

pn2k

Reaction score
I just 'pulled the trigger' on that utility vest after trying it in store. Can confirm that it fits true to size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads