• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

walds11

Reaction score
Regarding the so called sale, when I go to the mobile sale page and filter by RRL, 5 items are shown...

Regulation Chino Pant
Clures Slim Western Shirt
Limited-Edition Straight Jean
Brook Plaid Cotton Shirt
Brushed Cotton Workshirt

The last 4 items are sold out. When I got the desktop sale page and filter by RRL, 2 items are shown...Regulation Chino Pant and Brushed Cotton Workshirt. Total trash!!! Anyway, does anyone know when the spring stuff will go on sale?

G Khan

Reaction score
Not RRL related, but my Levis order just arrived and I thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested. This is about the Levis+Pendleton collaboration and I am referring to the LEVIS® X PENDLETON® WOOL WORKSHIRT in particular, at the below URL. This is a Made in USA shirt cut from denim made out of 100% pure wool (I believe the fabric is imported, from wherever Pendleton sources theirs from). The fabric, the cut, the build quality, buttons, stitching, etc. on this shirt is just amazing. This is probably one of the best shirts I own now. Its Indigo but looks almost grey indoors. I just took it outside in the sun and I could see the Indigo. I am pretty sure this will fade really nice. The feel (or hand or whatever they call it) of the fabric is really luxurious. Of course this can only be worn in Fall/Winter and will be going into the closet for now, but it was a good deal so I bought it. The list price is $398 but its on sale for $149. And the other day, as levis.com does every few weeks, there was a 40% discount for every $250 spent. So I ended up paying about $90... a 77.5% discount on list. And its WORTH every penny. From a value perspective, this beats RRL hands down (and every single one of my RRL shirts, about 2 dozen, was bought on Sale).

All sizes are still available... i wish I had ordered two.

http://www.levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-shirts/p/211750000
I ordered the exact same shirt w/ same code. I agree with the above...It is as high quality or better than most of my RRL shirts . I wear a L due to shoulders & chest & will have to alter the bottom half of the shirt a little so it is a little bit more trim, but i do this and the forearm/wrist area of sleeves with almost every shirt I own. Primo shirt though

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally acquired a longtime grail of mine - A2 bomber

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What's the consensus on Ebay prices for RRL pieces?  Overpriced, about right, underpriced or it depends?  I was browsing the recent listings and a few things looked reasonably priced but the majority looked either slightly overpriced or a flat out absurd ripoff.

Prices are all over the place but as previously mentioned there are deals to be had. The problem is buyers over seas are willing to pay full MSRP or more sometimes where RRL is hard to come by or more expensive.

Gruff

Reaction score
Prices are all over the place but as previously mentioned there are deals to be had. The problem is buyers over seas are willing to pay full MSRP or more sometimes where RRL is hard to come by or more expensive.

Interesting. So I guess the prices are marketed towards overseas buyers moreso than American domestics. That would explain some of the more outlandish listings.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads