• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

koidragon

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has seen this cardigan in person and what your thoughts and impressions of it were?

It's one of those things I want to get one day, then think to myself .... "self, could I pull this off?"

Thanks in advance.

00bam

Reaction score
somewhat off topic but i need to get some boxers and thinking of some rl ones...how are the rl classic woven boxers (the single ones usally with the pony all over) they too baggy and ride up or they good or what? thanks

ispace

Reaction score

Charcoal selvedge chino after a year

Nice Namor, thanks for posting! The store where I bought mine (W.Broadway) called them the "sulfur-dyed chinos", presumably just overdyed 10.8oz selvedge twill as used in the standard Officer selvedge chinos. Looks to be identical fabric to last season's rigid buckleback Clydes.

Have they faded much? Looks like you've had them tapered?

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ oh cool didnt know that. yeah some nice honeycombs behind the knee whiskerz on the front crotchery. the charcoal has faded into a light grey and even white in some spots. i bought these last year during my tubby faze so theyre now on the large side and worn on buffet days

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If any of you guys heading in to Woodbury find the Lot 47 black denim jacket in an XL. Or any other of the RRL denim jackets in an XL for that matter. Please let me know, if you can proxy for me I'll give you a finders fee. I'm in upstate NY but can't get down there anytime soon and since they've been taken off the website I'm hopeful they'll wind up in outlets soon. They were $199 plus 25% off last I checked so hopefully they'll come in at around 120-150 at the outlet.
Again, if any of you guys happen to see them in an XL please let me know and we can work something out. I tried the L a few months ago and returned it (too small) and then they suddenly had XL's back in stock but I hummed and hawed too long.

subdivide

Reaction score

Depends on the tailor. I'd say $100-200 range as it's a lot of work. Maybe a little cheaper if you provide the fabric.

Or if you know someone living in China or India or Thailand, mail it out to them and have a local tailor put in a lining - $20.

captainshields

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the RRL military leather jackets either in a small or xs?
Similar to this but anything close to it.
If so please let me know...it can be in any condition really.
Just don't have the money to pay rl_store's price on ebay right now and he doesn't allow offers.

Last edited:

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
hey, if any of y'all have a tip on one of those PLAITED SHAWL CARDIGANS in RED in MEDIUM plz give me a heads up, can't find any and i want it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads