• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

boxdok

Reaction score
^ Pics of The Lightning bolt varsity has me seriously contemplating on picking it up now. I probably will just hold out for the next sale and scooped that and the limited edition camo field coat.

Ghost01

Reaction score
Great repairs ghost01. I think you've successfully kept the RRL aesthetic. I have a pair of chinos I hope to one day cover completely with patches.

How warm is the spring Varsity?
Thank you.

Wouldn't say the Varsity is that warm. It's a light cotton chino on the outside with a felted wool liner body. I've been wearing it under my Belstaff when outside at the moment.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

boxdok

Reaction score
^ Unionmade deals has some pretty good deals but there customer service is horrible. I ordered LE slim fits on friday and i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. Also i purchased a shirt from them on the first day of there annual sale then i got email saying that shirt was sold out and not in stock anymore, this email was sent 5 days later. Then earlier this week i check and see that same exact shirt in the size I ordered and now it's listed at full price.

captainshields

Reaction score
^ Unionmade deals has some pretty good deals but there customer service is horrible. I ordered LE slim fits on friday and i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. Also i purchased a shirt from them on the first day of there annual sale then i got email saying that shirt was sold out and not in stock anymore, this email was sent 5 days later. Then earlier this week i check and see that same exact shirt in the size I ordered and now it's listed at full price.

I've had all those same problems and worse with the actual ralph lauren website.

Maybach

Reaction score
I have a pair of womens RRL stretch skinny fit in size 24 that I bought for my girlfriend in the fall and she never wore, all the tags are still on them and they have never been worn. Where is the best place to sell them? I don't love eBay due to bad buying experiences.. I have attached a photo for reference

Kroaker

Reaction score
I have a pair of womens RRL stretch skinny fit in size 24 that I bought for my girlfriend in the fall and she never wore, all the tags are still on them and they have never been worn. Where is the best place to sell them? I don't love eBay due to bad buying experiences.. I have attached a photo for reference

The Styleforum marketplace?

Maybach

Reaction score
The Styleforum marketplace?
shog[1].gif
should have thought of that.. Thank you

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Holy Crap!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-COLLEC...0094019?pt=US_Men_s_Socks&hash=item27de1be2c3

And I can't tell from the auction if you get a full pair or just one sock.

Wow that guy is hilarious.

I was just thinking about those old RRL shirt bundles on ebay the other day. I wonder if that guy snatched them all up to try to sell them as "collectors items"

Do people actually buy this kind of stupid stuff? Its a pair of socks with a small logo printed on them. Other than this guy, are there really a lot of RRL specific collectors out there?

I also laughed a bit at the part on the image that says "the rearest of all RRL items..."

Oh well, it gives me a nice photo to post on my blog.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member