• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lord Nick

Reaction score

Finally cool enough to wear this stuff, all from current collection.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this gray henley is RRL or not? I assumed it was and have been looking on the US and UK sites and haven't been able to find it.

ChasingBobby

Reaction score
I believe that Henley is sold out and it was on the UK website...I recall seeing it posted here when he wore for the Jimmy Show...

buzzlulu

Reaction score
Sale Update:

There will be a sale on RLPL, BLPL, and RRL on Nov. 26th. The sale doesn't go public until Dec. 3, but we can presell in stores on the 26th. Discount is 40% off.

All Fall and Holiday groups will be included.

Thanks,

Robert

[email protected]
917.432.6714 is my direct line, otherwise just call the mansion.

Will just about all of the RRL items be included in the sale or will certain ones be left out?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will just about all of the RRL items be included in the sale or will certain ones be left out?

This is the quote after he made an edit with more details:

Sale Update:

There will be a sale on RLPL, BLPL, and RRL on Nov. 26th. The sale doesn't go public until Dec. 3, but we can presell in stores on the 26th. Discount is 40% off.

All Fall and Holiday groups will be included.

Fall (was already on sale a few weeks ago, fairly picked over)
-lonesome dove
-Golden Age (we have a lot of the sanders coat)
-highland (Irish tweedy group, don't have at the mansion, but can order online.)

Holiday
-Adirondack Lodge (1st holiday group, the chunky hand knit sweaters, black, grey, white and red items.)
-midnight ramble (coolest group we have right now, leather Robinson jacket, leather vest, grey tuxedo shirt, etc)

Also, our brown Bowery brogue boots and the belloqs will be 40% off.

Things are started to be put on hold. Let me know if you guys want anything on hold.

Thanks,

Robert

[email protected]
917.432.6714 is my direct line, otherwise just call the mansion.

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So if it was the same shirt but said "RRL" on it you'd like it more?

Exactly. I know used RRL patchworks will fetch near retail easy (they are usually LE) that $325 Polo shirt will be worth $150 max after you take the tags off. I don't know about you but I want my overpriced collection of designer clothing to keep it's value... that's why I typically stay away from Polo.

hi
i want to buy those ralph lauren boots but i want your opinion first
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400612796718?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

WTF is going on here?

Last edited:

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi, what opinion do you want ? it is not the sort of thing I would wear but fine if you like it! what has it got to do with the RRL thread?
I look on this thread so I can share the RRL brand, nothing else interest me and I am sure the feeling is the same with other members here.

Just because they aren't RRL branded doesn't mean they don't have the RRL aesthetic. They look similar to the Bowery boots. Though I agree, not my cup of tea but if you like em get em. I think $108-$145 are both way too high for those boots in the condition they appear to be in.

Haha, I didn't notice the mismatched soles. Very odd.

Last edited:

boxdok

Reaction score
Exactly. I know used RRL patchworks will fetch near retail easy (they are usually LE) that $325 Polo shirt will be worth $150 max after you take the tags off. I don't know about you but I want my overpriced collection of designer clothing to keep it's value... that's why I typically stay away from Polo.

WTF is going on here?
That Polo patchwork shirt is already priced at 250. I believe if you wait around a little more you could get the shirt at or around 150. IMO 150 for a polo patchwork shirt is a great price. That is one of the 3 Polo shirts I'm looking at picking up this season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads