• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how the hell can i hunt foxes comfortably when my pants are too tight riding this damn horse!

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how the hell can i hunt foxes comfortably when my pants are too tight riding this damn horse!

Indeed... a question one must ask oneself, whilst one is wearing tight trousers on a fox hunt.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received the denim mansion tote and NOT a fan

i still dislike that white patch but that can always be removed by a seam ripper. what i dont like is how it looks when using the shoulder strap. it looks GIGANTIC on ones side or back because the thing is so deep. its the width of a tote but really deep. i guess if you have a lot of stuff its fine. but doesnt fit my needs and im not that tall and it feels/looks like 1/3 of my body is covered by a denim tote. also if you dont have it zipped when its on your back the handle flaps.

the aged leather, denim, and rusted looking hardware is cool though.

so sticking with my filson japan red label tote

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ sucks bro. But then again, it's a nice thing to have to settle for filson. Btw, I called rl and they adjusted the loafer price from 400 to the current 300. I had ordered the penny and tassel earlier this week. Additionally, the CS rep said they don't adjust sales prices but would make a one time exception.

stickshift

Reaction score
Has anyone handled the waffle knit henley sweater? $150 for an alpaca sweater seems like a really good deal.

mrchapel

Reaction score
So, are their flannels worth the $102 price tag (40% discount + 15% discount + tax + $8.00 shipping)? How does their sizing usually work? Is it true-to-size?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i just called the customer service 1888 number

That's cool. I was just looking at one of my receipts this morning, and it explicitly says they don't price adjust on sale items.

How did you contact CS? I'm hoping I can get a price adjustment as well

If you bought online call the CS. If you bought from a store call the store. If you did not give them your contact info upon purchase it becomes a hassle.

I once bought a coat from Rugby in DC only to find out the following day when I came back home (Nearest Rugby was 400 miles), that they started a sale and the coat was 1/2 off. I called them and they didn't have my info and I lost my receipt, so I gave them my CC# and date of purchase and around what time. The manager Finny:

image.axd

He was kind enough to scour through the system and find my purchase and give me a credit. :slayer:

YMMV, but I think RL does a great job in making sure its customers are happy, at least with me they do.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ that guy once sold me a pair of store display darlton through ebay. haa

I called CS and they refunded me the $100. They made it a point to say they dont normally do this but would make a one time exception

Last edited:

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ that guy once sold me a pair of store display darlton through ebay. haa
I called CS and they refunded me the $100. They made it a point to say they dont normally do this but would make a one time exception

yeah they always make it a point to say that huh...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

yeah they always make it a point to say that huh...

this was my first time requesting a price adjustment and the CS was outstanding. Been had some great customer service. My boy Jariius was off da hook. Yah know whad i mean? Been had!

Last edited:

osadolor619

Reaction score

this was my first time requesting a price adjustment and the CS was outstanding. Been had some great customer service. My boy Jariius was off da hook. Yah know whad i mean? Been had!

Tha way u talk cracks me up sometimes.. either u have some Black homies or u watch a lot of BET.:nodding:

number9dream

Reaction score
I called CS as well, and was given a store credit for $102 - - - which I plan to promptly use while the sale is still ongoing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads