• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G Khan

Reaction score
RRL overshirt & flannel, modified Carhartt canvas pants, & Red Wing steel toes.
IMG_8009.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Typical... The size I need is available on the US website but not in Europe.

I will stop using jeans with paper patches as belt loop. The paper can't handle the leather.
No no no. Typical is EU site has size needed but not US site.

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Highlights of stuff remaining at Miller's Collective -

RRL Hand-Knit Linen-Blend Belted Cardigan in XS and S- reduced from $1,800.00 to $540.00

RRL Linen-Cotton Herringbone Jacket in L - reduced from $690.00 to $276.00

Polo Ralph Lauren Icon Suede Trucker Jacket in XL - reduced from $898.00 to $359.20

(I see that Saks Fifth Avenue has the same jacket in Country Brown in Small for $334.05 - https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/pro...-icon-trucker-suede-jacket-0400017296592.html)

Polo Ralph Lauren Polar Bear Fair Isle Wool Sweater in M - reduced from $498.00 to $99.00

Polo Ralph Lauren Single Breasted Herringbone Tweed Sportcoat in 42R and 44R - reduced from $798.00 to $319.20

tweedlover

Reaction score
Highlights of stuff remaining at Miller's Collective -

RRL Hand-Knit Linen-Blend Belted Cardigan in XS and S- reduced from $1,800.00 to $540.00

RRL Linen-Cotton Herringbone Jacket in L - reduced from $690.00 to $276.00

Polo Ralph Lauren Icon Suede Trucker Jacket in XL - reduced from $898.00 to $359.20

(I see that Saks Fifth Avenue has the same jacket in Country Brown in Small for $334.05 - https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/pro...-icon-trucker-suede-jacket-0400017296592.html)

Polo Ralph Lauren Polar Bear Fair Isle Wool Sweater in M - reduced from $498.00 to $99.00

Polo Ralph Lauren Single Breasted Herringbone Tweed Sportcoat in 42R and 44R - reduced from $798.00 to $319.20

Those sale prices would have been the more appropriate for the initial prices.

DeadbeatDad

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shoutout to Miller Collective as they had apparently never shipped to an APO/DPO before. I was able to speak with the shipping guy and they were willing to ship USPS so I could get my large order. I'll definitely keep an eye out on their website for future additions.
Thanks, maybe that means my order will show up too 😂

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Somebody buy these!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
western detail black rrl jeans, though I'm pretty sure slim narrow is too slim for me (in thigh)

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed that the guys at Miller Collective are super nice. They oversold one of my items but was super apologetic about it.

Unfortunately, the Double RL and RL stores are super hit or miss. Double RL store in Malibu is great and super nice, the store in WeHo is mostly incompetent and assholes , except one guy. Flagship store in Beverly Hills is a mix of both.

I also really hate the one guy at the Weho store who will only talk to customers when hes in the mood or thinks he can get a commission. otherwise acts an aloof asshole

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsgtfo1984