• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The belt in the picture has holes!
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg
IMG_0689.jpeg

What the heck, is mine real? Got it from Stag. No holes, made in Mexico.

fwedo

Reaction score
Found a nice made in USA vintage Pendelton (maybe 1965-70 according to the label) pure wool "Fireside shirt" for... 5 euros.
Cleaned it and bought new buttons for 4 euros,
Tried to handmade some repairs with RRL jeans and corduroy parts during 2 hours.

And now i picture the same shirt, pre-distressed and repaired, branded RRL : priceless :)

Capture d’écran 2023-11-28 à 15.54.47.png
Capture d’écran 2023-11-28 à 15.54.32.png

Capture d’écran 2023-11-28 à 15.39.21.png
Capture d’écran 2023-11-28 à 15.44.56.png

Last edited:

kurdo

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this cap? The shade of red isn't the same on all webshops. The lighter color is from Ralph Lauren's own website. I prefer the darker red. Is the actual color closer to that shade?

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 16.17.57.png
Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 16.18.09.png

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this cap? The shade of red isn't the same on all webshops. The lighter color is from Ralph Lauren's own website. I prefer the darker red. Is the actual color closer to that shade?

View attachment 2078457 View attachment 2078459

I made a feeble attempt to try and adjust the colors to show what it looks like irl. It’s still a bit darker but I really don’t know what I’m doing with the adjustments.
IMG_8404.jpeg

Bing75

Reaction score
Tried this on yesterday, it's really nice shame they didn't have my size otherwise I'd have bought it.

Quick question have RRL changed their sizing recently? I have a few of their light coats/jackets and I'm usually a S but a S in this and another shirt I tried on were too small across the chest.

s7-1484889_lifestyle

Also in 2 minds about this shrt, the design is nice but the material isn't exactly 'heavyweight cotton cloth' as they call it.

s7-1484916_lifestyle

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah they seem to have messed with the sizing of some thing again.

That jacket and the recent Alston roughout suede jacket come to mind.
Also this season's embroidered sleeve leather.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Chenille jacket from a few years ago with sugar cane shirt and jeans. Also took up advice on the blundstones from a few pages back 👍
20231129_123217.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members