• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

At first glance I thought you had a hedgehog.
IMG_475347.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Memorial20

I just ordered the white hobo sweater.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a lengthy feature on Ralph Lauren from a 2007 issue of Free & Easy. Anyone who speaks Japanese and wants to give translation a stab, go right ahead.

FE RL 1.jpeg

FE RL 2.jpeg
FE RL 3.jpeg
FE RL 4.jpeg
FE RL 5.jpeg
FE RL 6.jpeg
FE RL 7.jpeg
FE RL 8.jpeg
FE RL 9.jpeg
FE RL 10.jpeg
FE RL 11.jpeg
FE RL 12.jpeg
FE RL 13.jpeg
FE RL 14.jpeg
FE RL 15.jpeg
FE RL 16.jpeg
FE RL 17.jpeg
FE RL 18.jpeg
FE RL 19.jpeg

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Memorial20

I just ordered the white hobo sweater.

thanks for the tip. Ordered the white distressed sweater as well.

fwedo

Reaction score
anyone got this one ? i usually wear a S on over shirts, but M very often on others, especially slim fit... how fits this one ? Not touched by the new short-in-lenght virus ?
i am 178cm and 68kg

s7-1374790_lifestyle.jpeg

heebalabala

Reaction score
anyone got this one ? i usually wear a S on over shirts, but M very often on others, especially slim fit... how fits this one ? Not touched by the new short-in-lenght virus ?
i am 178cm and 68kg

View attachment 1618237
I had it briefly but returned it because of sizing. Definitely size down. I am your height and about 7kg heavier and tried a M, my usual size -- it was oversized. I don't remember where it hit on me length-wise but don't recall it being overly short. Really loved the fabric and texture. I would have swapped it for a S but it was out of stock at the time.

thehaag

Reaction score
I had it briefly but returned it because of sizing. Definitely size down. I am your height and about 7kg heavier and tried a M, my usual size -- it was oversized. I don't remember where it hit on me length-wise but don't recall it being overly short. Really loved the fabric and texture. I would have swapped it for a S but it was out of stock at the time.
FWIW, I have this shirt (I love it) and I stuck with my normal size, medium. I don't find the chest that much bigger than my other RRL shirts. Length is definitely on the normal side too. Not short like the spring/summer distressed overshirt.

SerbianSemtex

Reaction score
Since I had little luck here in EU on vinted, I figured I might as well throw this out here.
If anyone is interested in any of these in size S, let me know (jacquard blazer, aran cardigan, ombre workshirt).
They're barely worn, tried them on a few times, never felt like myself (got them for Christmas from my family. They know I'm big on RRL, but they just assume I like every piece and they can just buy stuff at random, I suppose...)
IMG_20210424_172403.jpg IMG_20210424_172212.jpg IMG_20210519_142534.jpg

SerbianSemtex

Reaction score

The striped overshirt is a quite thick jersey fabric, a lot more substantial and dense than expected for the summer (about as thick and canvas-y as regular 100% cotton plaid workshirts in the fall, maybe even a bit more, but it's more elastic/stretchy), but it's still that nice jersey feel you'd expect. I wasn't that excited about the fit tbh, a little too emphasis on "over" in this overshirt, quite oversized, but the fabric is great, it's got high-quality buttons and makes for a nice item to throw over a summer shirt when it gets a little chillier in the afternoon/evening. All in all, very well made and lots of "weight" for RRL at this price.
IMG_20210601_150109-1.jpg

dukarelli

Reaction score
Supply and Advise 25% off with code SPRING
got the western print short sleeve camp shirt. excited for this piece. but wondering if there is a ralph sale around the corner that might deliver a better deal.. although no sales tax from s&a is a good bonus ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads