• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oceansaway

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen these printed tees from the fall catalog for sale in stores? I've never seen them online.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 7.45.01 AM.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
After having an order of sale RRL Mayport hightop sneakers sit there for 2 weeks and then be cancelled, I ordered a pair of US Rubber sneakers from Leffot since they just started carrying them and I didn't want to mess with a UK retailer for a pair of $100 sneakers. Low straight jeans for RRL content.
WLCVR9bZRC6JyE_r03sJKA.jpg
FFgWMmVzQEiuvsu69VWZAg.jpg

Lotuspath

Reaction score
Anyone know if RRL is doing anything for Black Friday?

The short answer is ..... no.

The long answer is ... COVID ... normally there is a first Fall 40% markdown sale around Thanksgiving ... COVID ... and a second 30% markdown about 5 weeks later right after ... COVID ... Christmas for a total 60% markdown.
But this year ... COVID ... due to the worldwide production and distribution disruptions, the Fall ... COVID ... items that should have arrived in July ... COVID ... came in September and the Winter items ... COVID ... that should have arrived in September just arrived in November ... COVID ... COVID.
So the RRL sales have been pushed back to ... COVID ... January. I am sorry to inform you ... COVID ... but there was a 50% sale last week which you unfortunately missed ... COVID ... that could be considered the unofficial RRL Black Friday ... COVID ... event.
So, not only are students missing in-person classes ... COVID ... what’s perhaps even worse is the RRL sales .... COVID ... COVID ... COVID ... are all screwed up ... COVID ... this year..

Last edited:

mykii2704

Reaction score
The short answer is ..... no.

The long answer is ... COVID ... normally there is a first Fall 40% markdown sale around Thanksgiving ... COVID ... and a second 30% markdown about 5 weeks later right after ... COVID ... Christmas for a total 60% markdown.
But this year ... COVID ... due to the worldwide production and distribution disruptions, the Fall ... COVID ... items that should have arrived in July ... COVID ... came in September and the Winter items ... COVID ... that should have arrived in September just arrived in November ... COVID ... COVID.
So the RRL sales have been push back to ... COVID ... January. I am sorry to inform you ... COVID ... but there was a 50% sale last week which you unfortunately missed ... COVID ... that could be considered the unofficial RRL Black Friday ... COVID ... event.
So, not only are students missing in-person classes ... COVID ... what’s may be perhaps even worse is the RRL sales .... COVID ... COVID ... COVID ... are all screwed up ... COVID ... this year.

Hope that was perfectly clear.

Just to clarify... I think you're saying COVID has had an effect on stuff and I missed a sale last week??

Lotuspath

Reaction score
Just to clarify... I think you're saying COVID has had an effect on stuff and I missed a sale last week??

I think we all can agree that 2020 s*cks !!!

Note: If you are collecting RRL catalogues, I believe the new 2020 Winter catalogue should be in stores next week. I also hear that eBay is a great place to find totally ethical stuff for totally reasonable prices for sale by totally moral sellers. But that could also just be a rumor.

Last edited:

mykii2704

Reaction score
I think we all can agree that 2020 s*cks !!!

Note: If you are collecting RRL catalogues, I believe the new 2020 Winter catalogue should be in stores next week. I also hear that eBay is a great place to find totally ethical stuff for totally reasonable prices for sale by totally moral sellers. But that could also just be a rumor.

Yeah I look frequently, as I am sure we all do. In my size at least, it's all slim pickings these days. Like a lot of other luxury goods or "hobbies" in 2020, the demand/interest in RRL has also piqued IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads