• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Boom! $3900 jacket ??
C7B7C677-2DA7-48F3-8B13-DAA1B0E153DC.jpeg

bwfilms

Reaction score
New winter drops on UK site. What’s everyone’s thoughts?? Prices are pretty steep lol

1602007876432.png

So many nice looking Fall items. Most are too warm for my location, and many of the Southwestern prints are outside my style comfort zones. They are beautiful, and I'm sitting back enjoying watching you guys spending your money ???

These 2 items aren't the most glamorous, but IMO they look like great Fall items. Must... resist...

1602007928005.png

1602007946395.png

Lotuspath

Reaction score
What is this? Indigo double breasted leather thing... View attachment 1469210
”What is this?” Indigo double breasted leather thing ....”

Well first off ... surprise .... it ain’t indigo. That’s just more bad photography. What it is ..... is.... a half year of credible daycare for a child in NYC. Or approximately six painful root canals. Or diner for two once a week with wine, tax and tap included. Or the retainer fee for a divorce attorney when your wife finds out you spent $3,900 on a leather coat. Surprise

Cooly

Reaction score

Well first off ... surprise .... it ain’t indigo. That’s just more bad photography. What it is ..... is.... a half year of credible daycare for a child in NYC. Or approximately six painful root canals. Or diner for two once a week with wine, tax and tap included. Or the retainer fee for a divorce attorney when your wife finds out you spent $3,900 on a leather coat. Surprise
....BUT ....after the divorce and you are going out to eat with your new dates, you'll need the leather coat to look "fresh-ish". Also, it will keep you warm when picking up the kid from daycare and may turn heads for any available Mom's there... ?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

You should pay more and get the non painful root canals.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Want it. Badly. Extremely want it badly. However you know our climate here so it's the most disappointing pass for me. Leather and wet snow/sleet just can't be a good situation. That wool duffel coat though...

Come on man, you need to up your rationalization game.

If I could convince myself that I needed these while living in rainy Seattle, you should be able to justify it.
s7-1340933_lifestyle

s7-1357462_lifestyle

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on man, you need to up your rationalization game.

If I could convince myself that I needed these while living in rainy Seattle, you should be able to justify it.
s7-1340933_lifestyle

s7-1357462_lifestyle
I've got the top one ?

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Grabbed this jacket from the New York store. I know people here hated it and returned it, but when I tried it on in store, it was actually real nice. It’s thin, but love the details. If I wore a hoodie underneath, I think it would look so good.
I’ll post some fit pics when I get it in case anyone is on the fence.

Attachments

• 1E2BB45B-832C-45B2-993C-0E58007E5394.jpeg
    1E2BB45B-832C-45B2-993C-0E58007E5394.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 64

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads