• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I know, when I was 16 I saw a gray cashmere shawl collar sweater on a discount rack for 69.99 - at the Birch Run (Michigan) Polo Factory Store. I was not too familiar with RRL back then, but I told my dad I wanted it because I instantly knew it was great (and so did he, I am sure), he said,"no," and instead bought me a pima cotton sweater. Since then, I have never seen anything RRL ever turn up in Michigan. Never even met anyone who knew what it was.

Now that I moved to Minnesota, its the same deal.

I need to get down to Florida...

Last edited:

noel_esq.

Reaction score

All I know, when I was 16 I saw a gray cashmere shawl collar sweater on a discount rack for 69.99 - at the Birch Run (Michigan) Polo Factory Store. I was not too familiar with RRL back then, but I told my dad I wanted it because I instantly knew it was great (and so did he, I am sure), he said,"no," and instead bought me a pima cotton sweater. Since then, I have never seen anything RRL ever turn up in Michigan. Never even met anyone who knew what it was.
Now that I moved to Minnesota, its the same deal.
I need to get down to Florida...

Is Florida a good place to cop some RRL? i'll be down in Orlando in like 3 weeks.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Went today, found a few leftover items from earlier weeks nothing worth braging about and 2 pairs of slim bootcut jeans in "sandstorm"

What I DID find was they put out a whole rack of belts. Awesome carved/tooled belts and some with huge belt buckles and canvas ones from Byrd collection. I managed to sneak in 20 the first time and then went back for another 20 but one of their watchdogs caught me and started buzzing in the radio to get the manager and that particular HR manager said it's  "5 PSR per customer" so I got shafted on the second run.

I noticed the ebayer "drizkid1987" they also gave him a hard time when he tried to get 10 items. I probably made it harder for him because I got noticed. He asked isn't it "5 tops 5 bottoms and 5 belts" they said they the policy "changed". Every manager makes up a different policy. I really wish corporate would respond with what the actual restrictions are, if any even exist.

I'm going back to the store a little later with more people, because all those belts will be gone by tomorrow. The restrictions are nothing more than a thorn in my side, since they are arbitrary and completely ridiculous and really don't stop any of the savvy resellers or tourists.  I'm going to start advertising on CL to pay blokes $20/hr to stand next to me in line while I buy stuff at outlets. Stick it to the man.

sunofa!!! Don't you have the decency to wait for me to check out the store tomorrow evening for crying out loud? lol

My flight gets in tomorrow early evening and then I'm headed straight to the int'l drive outlet and then off to the other one as I work my way to my hotel. I called the manager and he said each store has one rack and that they might put out more stuff in prep for the weekend.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I didn't buy it some other reseller would have, or the gobs of tourists. This stuff isn't going to wait for you. A lot of the big ebay sellers live in that area. The problem is when the manager says "one rack" that doesn't mean RRL, it means PSR rack which consists mostly of polo, rlx and golf crap.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Or New York or California

Orlando is your best bet for all of you traveling to Florida. Don't bother looking else where if you're in Fl chances are slim to none.

NY gets **** tons of stuffs, especially RRLs.

California? I don't even see a PSR rack...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NY gets **** tons of stuffs, especially RRLs.
California? I don't even see a PSR rack...

Gilroy outlet is so sad. PSR rack has max like one RRL thing and it's usually really damaged. Last time was one t-shirt with the collar stretched beyond wearable condition. And then a purple label sweater with a hole bigger than the size of a baseball. And a few other random things. They did once have purple label shirts for $25 each. Bought like 15 for my Dad and family, I didn't wear dress shirts back then as I was still in high school :(

They do have RRL for women a decent amount of the time.

Only RRL at outlets in Bay Area that I see relatively regularly is Last Call NM

Last edited:

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gilroy outlet is so sad. PSR rack has max like one RRL thing and it's usually really damaged. Last time was one t-shirt with the collar stretched beyond wearable condition. And then a purple label sweater with a hole bigger than the size of a baseball. And a few other random things. They did once have purple label shirts for $25 each. Bought like 15 for my Dad and family, I didn't wear dress shirts back then as I was still in high school :(
They do have RRL for women a decent amount of the time.
Only RRL at outlets in Bay Area that I see relatively regularly is Last Call NM

Hahaha, it's pretty much same down here.

My outlets get so much less stuff than NY and Orlando...

mikeharo

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the size differences between low straight and straight fit denim? I have a pair of straight fits in 32 waist that are a little too big. I want to try the low straights as I am not a fan of the higher rise straight fits. Can anyone offer guidance? Thigh and knee dimension similar? I would definitely be a 31 in straight fits but am wondering if I should stay at 32 for low straights. Obviously the best answer is to try them on or order several sizes but I appreciate any advice.

Thank - you in advance.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wonder where silvio finds his thousands of things. Doubt he travels back and forth to NY or Orlando. There has to be decent amount of RRL somewhere near San Mateo.

Last Call has RRL? Never seen any before.

Last edited:

Jetter

Reaction score
Nope... Last Call in Sawgrass usually has RRL stuffed in the Polo area and save your trip to Orlando, nothing in weeks.

Jetter

Reaction score
Depends, I have bought a few things at 40% off the outlet's "discounted " price.
You just have to know what pieces are worth it.. definitely higher than Polo outlet anyday.
Thanks for the welcome!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah last call prices aren't that good unless it's on clearance with an additional 30-40% kicker. Usually only sizes I see are xl or xxl as well

It's like eBay prices or a little less with the ability to return

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members