• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gents:
What color RRL jeans only come in slim fit?
For example, I know the blacks are only on slim fits. Slims fit horrible on me so it's only low straight or slim boot cut for me. Besides, cream (which I believe only comes in slim boot cut), which colors come in low straight or slim boot?
TIA/.

You can find a lot of information on the RL website...

At a qick glance, the Slim Bootcut Once-Washed Denim, Low Straight Once Washed Denim, Low Straight Dark Wash Denim, Low Straight Rigid Denim, Straight Leg Denim, Straight Leg Dark Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Repaired Denim, Straight Leg Medium Worn Denim, Low Straight Grey Wash Denim, Low Straight Nevada Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Dark Rinse Denim, Low Straight Repair Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Spring Wash Denim and the Slim Bootcut Caramel Wash would probably work for you.

Last edited:

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can find a lot of information on the RL website...
At a qick glance, the Slim Bootcut Once-Washed Denim, Low Straight Once Washed Denim, Low Straight Dark Wash Denim, Low Straight Rigid Denim, Straight Leg Denim, Straight Leg Dark Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Repaired Denim, Straight Leg Medium Worn Denim, Low Straight Grey Wash Denim, Low Straight Nevada Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Dark Rinse Denim, Low Straight Repair Wash Denim, Slim Bootcut Spring Wash Denim and the Slim Bootcut Caramel Wash would probably work for you.

I'll check that out, thanks.

RRL Clothing:

Heading to Orlando for a wedding and I MIGHT have some time to kill and was thinking of hitting the RL outlet. Is the Orlando premium outlet worth the trip there?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll check that out, thanks.
RRL Clothing:
Heading to Orlando for a wedding and I MIGHT have some time to kill and was thinking of hitting the RL outlet. Is the Orlando premium outlet worth the trip there?

could be wrong, but i believe the orlando outlet receives some decent RRL hauls.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both Orlando stores get a ton of RRL and are only 5 miles apart you have to check them out.

I remember last year for Memorial Day weekend they put out 4 racks of RRL

but that was last year...

gnu

Reaction score
Planning a short trip out to the outlets in Camarillo, if I wanted to maximize the chances of finding a few things for myself, would it be better to hit up the outlets on Thursday (it seems a lot of you ebay'ers have good luck on Thursdays) or go early on Saturday for the memorial day sale stuff?

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Both Orlando stores get a ton of RRL and are only 5 miles apart you have to check them out.

I remember last year for Memorial Day weekend they put out 4 racks of RRL

but that was last year...

schweet. If I'm not too hung over, I'll give them a shot.

I assume they are the international drive one and the vineland ave one?

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Planning a short trip out to the outlets in Camarillo, if I wanted to maximize the chances of finding a few things for myself, would it be better to hit up the outlets on Thursday (it seems a lot of you ebay'ers have good luck on Thursdays) or go early on Saturday for the memorial day sale stuff?

I would call them to check if they have any before you hit.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was hoping either RRL CLOTHING or stu00a might be able to help me out... How much do the RRL Caruso sports jackets go for in outlets? I'm contemplating buying one on eBay and just wanted to know how much I was paying over outlet prices...

Edit: I'm contemplating a Caruso herringbone tweed (not Harris). Any info would help. Cheers.

Last edited:

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was hoping either RRL CLOTHING or stu00a might be able to help me out... How much do the RRL Caruso sports jackets go for in outlets? I'm contemplating buying one on eBay and just wanted to know how much I was paying over outlet prices...

Normally their retail is $1200, it will come down to $799 and 75% off and coupon(if you have any)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archipelagos