• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
Bit annoyed at the standard inseam being "32. I am 5'10", which is +/- average height in most Western countries & above average elsewhere, but "32 inseam is sometimes a bit too long, while "30 is sometimes a bit too short. "31 would probably be perfect for me – if it existed. I always find myself trying "30 & "32 until I find the best fit, which can be frustrating with returns etc. (dealing with that now...).
You can easily shorten pants, while lengthening them is often impossible :)

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, got an email, but should be available to anyone. There's a tiny banner above the header **kickback special**. It should also be advertised on the frontpage.
Yep. It’s on their main page. 25KB gets you 25% for orders over 300€. Works on sale items too. Their lunar new year code didn’t work for RRL so I was a bit worried the discount party was over.

kurdo

Reaction score
You can easily shorten pants, while lengthening them is often impossible :)
Decided to create a Google reference sheet where I record type of clothing, brand, the brand's fit description, and the actual size I ended up getting. Will save me (and the store, the mailman, etc..) the hassle of returns in the future. Time to get organized.

noretailplease

Reaction score
IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg
Does anyone recall the vintage of this? It appears to be hbt - is it real??!! Ty.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Decided to create a Google reference sheet where I record type of clothing, brand, the brand's fit description, and the actual size I ended up getting. Will save me (and the store, the mailman, etc..) the hassle of returns in the future. Time to get organized.
Not sure if you noticed but they have product measurements for a lot of items now on the US site. You need to use a browser to see them. No actual measurements for pants either.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Thank you for this. What happened to the shirt? Lol.
It felt cheap so I wasn't a huge fan and sold it, I'm also not a huge hbt shirting fan to begin with

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
In order: resting, raised arm, resting after raising the arm.

For reference, I'm wearing LVC 1947. Not even low rise jeans.

I also have a runabout goods sweatshirt that is "cropped" compared to modern ones, but it measures more than 24" instead of the 22" here. A shame, because the color and the fading is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Might not risk sizing up and just return, how much longer can the Medium be?

View attachment 1910991 View attachment 1910993 View attachment 1910995
Do folks know if these got longer? The model over at ssense sure makes it look so:

rrl-indigo-faded-sweatshirt.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member