• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Italian suit pros here? Wondering who makes the RRL suits now? The price line is similar to Caruso or maybe a stretch to Corneliani or Canali.

Randelpink

Reaction score
Any Italian suit pros here? Wondering who makes the RRL suits now? The price line is similar to Caruso or maybe a stretch to Corneliani or Canali.

I’ll post my 3rd Rrl suit tomorrow or this weekend once it’s back from the dry cleaner, not sure who makes them but they’re all labeled made in Italy. Though this latest one seems the least robust then the others, maybe a dip in quality? Nice to be lightweight but not lined could be part of the reason why.

Serad

Reaction score
Did anyone grab the suede pants from this season? Really curious as to how those look, I have the black ones from few seasons back and they rock.

pvoytko

Reaction score
pulled the trigger on the limited edition high slims @ 274. wonder how these compare to the deadstock cone limiteds. my cheap ass bought them cause sale of course

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
pulled the trigger on the limited edition high slims @ 274. wonder how these compare to the deadstock cone limiteds. my cheap ass bought them cause sale of course
I tried these on in store. The top block just didn’t work for me. I really liked the denim, so the fit was unfortunate. May you have better luck

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
was it too big or too snug? how tall are you? i kinda prefer a bigger block
It was too big/ tall. The rise and shape just seemed sort of awkward. Im 5’9 and slim, so maybe if you can fill it out better it will work for you.

Also, anyone pick up the corduroy jacket? I snoozed and it is gone. I had no idea it would be so popular.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone notices if this camp shirt comes back up in an XXL online please let me know, it was up for a day, and I missed it. Thank you in advance.

1625238444153.png

-DL

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone notices if this camp shirt comes back up in an XXL online please let me know, it was up for a day, and I missed it. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1633696

-DL

20% store wide at Stag.
They have it in XXL.

Randelpink

Reaction score
Saw Zac Brown rocking that Camp shirt on yesterdays Today show live performance, he was also rocking the 2018 souvenir Hawaiian art shirt in the interview portion. Must be a big RRL fan, or at least a fan of their printed linen shirts.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priyadimply