• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone seen either of these sweaters in person?

Love this.
Planning on snagging it soon...

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Not sure how long iv had these Olive Clydes but I washed them for the 1st time after wearing them for maybe 30 to 50 times. Such a great fabric and still my favorite fitting pants let alone that they also are tops in my RRL collection. Last photo is for comparison. They are still really stiff and retained some of that wax coating although they don't have the sheen they came with

Last edited:

ImBurningStarIV

Reaction score
reasoning behind wearing your belt that way? just curious.

I have the brown clydes and the have become my favorite pants also, just a perfect fit and go with almost anything.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
reasoning behind wearing your belt that way? just curious.

I have the brown clydes and the have become my favorite pants also, just a perfect fit and go with almost anything.
For me i like the way it looks but I also only wear it like that with certain pants or looks. Musicians are typically who do it out of necessity to prevent scratching their guitars.

Please Help

Reaction score
First time poster here with a question. I am ordering my first pair of RRL Low Straight's on ebay within the next day or so. I have no RRL dealer near me so I can't make a trip to try them on for size. I normally wear a 33 Regular in all my other jeans. My thighs are a little larger than most at around 25.5" at the largest spot. Just wondering if this style of RRL jean will be too tight for my thigh region. I don't like my pants to fit super skinny. Thanks!

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
First time poster here with a question. I am ordering my first pair of RRL Low Straight's on ebay within the next day or so. I have no RRL dealer near me so I can't make a trip to try them on for size. I normally wear a 33 Regular in all my other jeans. My thighs are a little larger than most at around 25.5" at the largest spot. Just wondering if this style of RRL jean will be too tight for my thigh region. I don't like my pants to fit super skinny. Thanks!
The Low straights give me problems in my thighs but i am a true 36 waist with me needing at least a 26 in thigh. I can pull off the tagged 34's which by the way measure 36 at the start but if i want some room i go with the tagged 35 or 36. Most RRL bottoms are vanity sized so that means if u are a true 33 waist you should go with the 32 but they will fit as they should...slim. Hope that helps

Please Help

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I have a bad feeling they are going to be a little snug for my liking. I have a good sized rear section too that doesn't help the situation. I have never worn a very slim fitting jean but I am trying to transition. I have worn the same looser fitting jeans from the Buckle for years, and I am starting to feel like my style is similar to AC Slater from Saved by the Bell. Time for a style change. Will reply back with the outcome!

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I have a bad feeling they are going to be a little snug for my liking. I have a good sized rear section too that doesn't help the situation. I have never worn a very slim fitting jean but I am trying to transition. I have worn the same looser fitting jeans from the Buckle for years, and I am starting to feel like my style is similar to AC Slater from Saved by the Bell. Time for a style change. Will reply back with the outcome!

Message the ebay seller to measure the thighs for you. Some are members here so worth a shot. Whats the sellers name on ebay?

Please Help

Reaction score
I just ordered two pair. One is a 33 Low Straight, and the other is a 33 Slim Boot. I hate not being able to try things on before a purchase. Both had decent return policies so figured what the heck. Here are the sellers.

prncsamanda
ireneling

boxdok

Reaction score
If you are worried about the low straight being too tight in the thighs then the slim boot cut will definitely be too tight. Out of all the different cuts of RRL jeans. I find slim boot to have the smallest thighs.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
margaretjohn23