• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Nahmeanz

Reaction score

Quick question guys im relative new to RO and want to cop a flight jacket can someone tell me the difference between these two jackets ?? And are they both from the "Faun" collection ? Barneys listed the jacket as a "Long Bomber Jacket" and the Darklands one seems "normal" in length.. in case these are different jackets i prefer the longer version hope you can help me out thanks guys!!
Looks like the same jacket. I just got this jacket 2 weeks ago at the RO boutique in Tokyo, can't wait to wear it once it's a little warmer here.

KYeezy

Reaction score
Hey, for those that own the "swoosh" dunks (before the geobaskets). How does the sizing compare to Geobaskets? Do they fit TTS or vary from season to season?

Thanks

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite similar to the geobaskets - fairly true to size. One Rick item that has been fairly consistent size wise

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can Buy a stooges in one of the better leathers, or are they sold out at this point?

Hows the one with the cashmere lining from the most recent f/w season?

coldknife

Reaction score

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what the leather on the last season cashmere lined stooges was like?

ohmydontcry

Reaction score
There were a few different cashmere lined stooges in FW14, if you post the leather code on the exact jacket you are looking at someone can help you out.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
Hey,

Could someone with RO experience decrypt this label for me? I've compared it against some of the available lists of RO leather codes, but can't match it up. Would also be quite grateful for details on the jacket color/whatever that "Koola..." thing is.

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
Hey,

Could someone with RO experience decrypt this label for me? I've compared it against some of the available lists of RO leather codes, but can't match it up. Would also be quite grateful for details on the jacket color/whatever that "Koola..." thing is.

i believe "koola" is short for the color: "kool aid" which is kind of brown-grayish?

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

There were a few different cashmere lined stooges in FW14, if you post the leather code on the exact jacket you are looking at someone can help you out.

Ah I see, I didn't realize thanks

Would this be the code? RU14F1264 LGWTS

So maybe LGWTS? Im assuming lamb, which is not ideal

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads