• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
I feel you. Luckily I have the woolen one (the textile colab from 14) that I’m never letting go. The traditional materials and construction on the north face motif blows my mind every time I pick it up. Really would kill for the set though.

Ervil was gone too soon. Seems like Vince stuff is still as blah as it was before he got there. Quite a shame.

Yea it sucks. My initial enthusiasm for Vince was completely destroyed when I discovered that the interesting Ervell-Esque pieces were actually not 100% designed by him.

Oh well. Put the interesting stuff on some kind of recast and he would sell out immediately at this point.

I almost want to sell everything I have because it’s too nice and rare to wear around town

Jonas251

Reaction score
Yea it sucks. My initial enthusiasm for Vince was completely destroyed when I discovered that the interesting Ervell-Esque pieces were actually not 100% designed by him.

Oh well. Put the interesting stuff on some kind of recast and he would sell out immediately at this point.

I almost want to sell everything I have because it’s too nice and rare to wear around town

Haha, yeah I had hope at first and spent 2 seasons trying to convince myself this was just a cheaper extension of his brand but I don’t really even see him in their newer stuff.

Also the thing I hate was that he was just hitting his stride when he left. I wanted to see how far he could go with the upscale granola dad clothing. Would have been perfect in this climate too.

I say just wear it. Not enough time on this planet to sit on fire jawnz

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Sold off my ervell stuff a long time ago. Think I still have a black suede jacket somewhere.

Oh I still have the blue harrington with cashmere cuffs from 06 I think it was.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Sold off my ervell stuff a long time ago. Think I still have a black suede jacket somewhere.

Oh I still have the blue harrington with cashmere cuffs from 06 I think it was.

I’m not as into the older military inspired collections but the harrington’s were good.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore my pocket sweater today. These things were pretty great.

I outgrew all mine and sold most with the exception of the below FW14 pocket sweater in size small (teal colorway). I never had a chance to get new ones to replace my old ones :(

If anyone is interested in this pocket sweater in small hit me up:

Jonas251

Reaction score
I outgrew all mine and sold most with the exception of the below FW14 pocket sweater in size small (teal colorway). I never had a chance to get new ones to replace my old ones :(

If anyone is interested in this pocket sweater in small hit me up:

There is a navy is size L on the real real rn. Don’t remember which season.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently dyed my yellow pima pocket sweater black, I also tapered the body a bit. I wear it undersized.

Still wearing Ervell. Watching Vince hoping it looks more Ervell.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 2 pocket sweaters i can let go of if you guys are interested. Navish blue and Teal. Size medium. Pretty sure they are alpaca blends. I’ll post pictures later if you guys are interested

Samir

Reaction score
I've looked at Vince intermittently but haven't liked anything enough to buy. I basically just browse eBay and Grailed for Ervell at this point.

Wish I had loaded up on Ervell and Baron Wells from ~2011-2014.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jeans and shoes are very ervell:

https://www.vince.com/exclusive-/-d...468.html?dwvar_DM3592468_color=BLKWAS#start=9

Slim version is likely the successor to the standard jeans, this time with a little stretch which I've always wanted:

https://www.vince.com/exclusive-/-dm-02-the-slim-DM3592503.html?dwvar_DM3592503_color=BLKWAS#start=6

Shoes:

https://www.vince.com/cadet-leather-oxfords-G0524L2.html?dwvar_G0524L2_color=BLACK#start=1

I know he rarely did shoes, mostly as a collab, but these are nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads