• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp. It's a sad day. I just found out. From around 09 to now I've checked for new and used Ervell nearly every day. My wardrobe is vast majority Patrik. In the last few years he seems to have intentionally evolved into something awkward and anti-sexual. Too boyish. Strange. For me, it was standard shirts and pants. Tapered down the back for the shirts with darts, the pants tapered from the knees down to a 6" opening. Worn with Solovair shoes, often steel toe combat soles. My grails were the knit polo, one of which I've dyed black, the drop shoulder jacket, the original fleece, the aviator jackets, the cardigans (both standard and technical). I have variations of each. Sad day. I'll keep looking.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some favorites
ervellss12knits.JPG
ervellblackrubberizedcottonparka.png
1410272746779_patrik-ervell-spring-summer-2015-04.jpg
New-York-Fashion-Week-Patrik-Ervell-Fall-2010.jpg
patrik_ervell_fw10_4.jpg
ervhat.jpg
01.jpg
Patrik+Ervell+fall+2010-0.jpg
Ervell.jpg
ervellcoolio.jpg
PATRIK%2520ERVELL%2520FW11_W%25201.jpg

Last edited:

fatsu

Reaction score
I actually sold the runway version of the rain mac last year.

The HK are the best jeans I’ve ever owned. Thick and beautifully dyed Japanese Selvedge denim and they fit incredibly well. I’m 6’1” about 195 and wear a 34 tapered.

Century 21 has the medium wash for $60 and the heavy wash for $70
What size PE denim are you?

mcfly26

Reaction score
its all clear Ervell, however theres nothing on the website which reminds of him. no lookbook nothing for ss18? so weird

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
its all clear Ervell, however theres nothing on the website which reminds of him. no lookbook nothing for ss18? so weird
Yea that’s weird

I’ve always discounted Vince until recently - boring but luxury fabrics to the extreme. I have a Peruvian Cotton hoodie I’ve been wearing all spring that is one of the softest things I’ve ever worn at any price.

I feel like FW18 will be one of those collections that looks nice but unimpressive online but will be incredible in person

I’m also perplexed - the summer stuff is obviously Ervell too so why not flaunt that? and why can’t I find the Paris runway show from January anywhere?

Stock is low on some of the SS18 pieces at a few key online stores so maybe he’s hitting a nerve in the market

John-Galt

Reaction score
Anyone who's a small, I'm selling some shirts and a tee.

If anyone has a large Pocket Sweater thats new hit me up

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
While we’re at it I’m selling on grailed a few items that are too small as well, including the technical cardigan that everybody loves (in XL)

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
Are you guys selling all of your Ervell? I feel like my lack of understanding of what is happening currently in fashion will be represented by brandishing PE garments from years past. I still wear the black clunker shoes and club collars almost constantly. (This summer I have pulled out one of the short sleeve club collar shirts that I have gotten a lot of use from in this hot weather.)

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Are you guys selling all of your Ervell? I feel like my lack of understanding of what is happening currently in fashion will be represented by brandishing PE garments from years past. I still wear the black clunker shoes and club collars almost constantly. (This summer I have pulled out one of the short sleeve club collar shirts that I have gotten a lot of use from in this hot weather.)
I’m only selling what my dad bod is too fat to fit into.

Keeping most of my outerwear, all of my shirting, and most of my sweaters. I’ve got those shoes for sale - how are they wearing? I’ve only worn them a couple of times but thinking of keeping them and wearing them all winter

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
I’m only selling what my dad bod is too fat to fit into.

Keeping most of my outerwear, all of my shirting, and most of my sweaters. I’ve got those shoes for sale - how are they wearing? I’ve only worn them a couple of times but thinking of keeping them and wearing them all winter
Oh, I was talking about the Red Wings -- you have some good stuff for sale! If that sweater wasn't so cropped, I would definitely snag that from you. Also, I cannot believe you have that OL Cowboy Shirt on there!

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Oh, I was talking about the Red Wings -- you have some good stuff for sale! If that sweater wasn't so cropped, I would definitely snag that from you. Also, I cannot believe you have that OL Cowboy Shirt on there!
Thanks man- it’s not as cropped as you think but if you’re at all taller than me it’s probably too cropped.

That cowboy shirt and the Hawaiian shirt are 2 of my weaker moments for sure

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A heads up for my fellow PE enthusiasts who miss the glory days, I have a bunch of older season gear that will soon be sold off on ebay via forum affiliate LuxeSwap. He has the shirts in hand at them moment and they should hit auction in a few weeks. I haven't had the chance to ship him the sweaters and pants, just need to get the box in order, but he will have those coming too. Keep an eye out and happy bidding if you decide to go for anything.

For a preview of what he will have, see the following album:

If interested in the sweaters or pants before I ship likely at the end of the week, let me know.

Anthony

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads