• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

sweetjesus

Reaction score

Wonder why it got removed. Dude's nice, kopped a couple things from him including the runway sample air jacket in M and even as a normal XS it looks pretty good in a cozy way (just need to have the sleeve cuff buttons moved).

I think he had 2 threads in sufu's bst

Ecco

Reaction score
I posted that after I picked up the turquoise pocket sweater. I've been looking for that color or the electric blue for awhile. I would have been all over that air coat, nice purchase man.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FW '13 knit shirt jack and SS '14 standard pant in grey.

onbeatontime

Reaction score
anyone bought a pocket sweater this season? measurements seem smaller when compared to the FW13 version - much shorter. Is this the case?

30% off via email code now btw.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone bought the shirt jacket from this season? I'm interested in a feedback for dark grey version, fit and lenght wise. Thanks!.
interested in this too
if it's anything like the other wool coating materials then it's super nice. reasonable thickness and super-soft hand. i have the fur-collared boiled wool shirt jacket from FW12 and wear it a ton if that helps. was hoping for them to make the raglan coat with that black/grey wool actually but alas it was not meant to be...
I have the boiled navy wool version and agree with Blackmaged that it is really great. It runs very slim though so be cautious of that. I am typically a US small across the board, but needed the medium for the right fit. I am also a medium in Ervell shirting so I sized up from my typical sizing for these as I size up from typical sizing for the shirt. Hope that helps.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

code is PRIVATE30 was posted in sales alert thread.

pocket sweaters are big this season, not sure where you guys are looking or getting measurements...

I tried them last season in a size small (my typical US sizing, although I'm a medium in Ervell tops) and it was too tight for my liking. Is the sizing more generous this season? I'm still inclined to think I would go with my shirt sizing and order a medium in lieu of my typical small even with current measurements.

sweetjesus

Reaction score
Anyone who can comment about the fit of the technical knit cardigan? Googling around doesn't help much. I'm an M in his knit cardigans but this one seems a bit more tailored.

TonyRoy69

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how light the medium wash jeans are this season? Are they the same every season? They look really dark on the webstore, was hoping for something lighter but not as light as the lightwash...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone pickup a pocket sweater? How'd you size?

I just received a new season pocket sweater. I am pretty much a TTS Medium/38 nowadays and went with the medium sweater. It has a fairly loose and slouchy fit, which I like. I would suggest that if someone is looking for a normal to normal slouchy look they should go TTS, but for a slimmer fit to size down. They are very stretchy and seem like they would be pretty forgiving if you did decide to size down. No regrets at all with my medium... wearing it right now and really like it.

Also like the fact its a little looser so I can easily wear a button down underneath without it being uncomfortable. Normally I only wear short sleeve button downs under sweaters but this one definitely room to layer comfortably.

First pocket sweater (and Alpaca sweater for that matter..) so some quick thoughts..

- heftier than I was expecting... it has a little weight to it.
- despite the heft, it has a fairly loose weave in which you can see through when you stretch the sweater a bit (I tried on mine which is navy with a white t-shirt underneath, and you could see the tee's color poking through (not a problem, just an observation). So today I just wore a black v-neck underneath so it all blends.
- Has a very nice, luxurious feel
- Arms are roomier than the model pics suggest imo. Almost seems like they pin them or something for a slimmer look on the product shots. The arms are slouchy which I like because as mentioned above.. plenty of room for a long sleeved bd underneath.
- Ideal size neck opening imo... just tight enough to wear with a t or v-neck underneath without the neck opening looking sloppy

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derinmichel