• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really odd. Do you have better pics of it? I'm pretty curious...

Ecco

Reaction score
Are there any Ervell bottoms that work for guys with bigger thighs? I love his tops, outerware, and sweaters but I need some pants but his tailoring concerns me for someone who needs 11.75 or 12 inch thighs.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely last seasons standard jeans, of which I have both the Navy and Army colours in size 34.

Tapered below the knee but very relaxed in the thigh. They're too big for me (I want a slim cut 32) so if 34 suits let me know.

Ecco

Reaction score
Nah I have a 31 waist so the 34s would be too big. Thanks though I'll check that out.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody know where to find the short sleeve ocean print in XL?
And if anybody is looking, some Ervell is on sale at Need supply plus an extra 20% off shirts (shirt20). The s/s ocean print comes out right around $200, but no XL.

atcolv

Reaction score

Anybody know where to find the short sleeve ocean print in XL?
And if anybody is looking, some Ervell is on sale at Need supply plus an extra 20% off shirts (shirt20). The s/s ocean print comes out right around $200, but no XL.

webstore has an xl

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
outerwear is at 30% off

FLASH30SS14 for 30% off everything except outerwear, good for the next week I think
foo.gif
for private and loyal ervell customers only
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Outerwear is still 30% off, 30% off FLASH30SS14 code still works and free worldwide shipping. GO!

I just snapped up Navy and Dove Grey pairs of Standard Jeans from the current season.

They look quite a bit slimmer (in the thigh) compared with FW so hopefully they fit nicely. I find the thigh in the FW to be 'baggy'.

I went down to 32 also as the 32 is only half an inch smaller than the 34. On last seasons, the 32's were a full inch smaller (laying flat).

Last edited:

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went down to 32 also as the 32 is only half an inch smaller than the 34. On last seasons, the 32's were a full inch smaller (laying flat).

Are you saying that based on garments you have, or on the webshop measurements? I find the later to be frequently inaccurate fwiw.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn. I bought the short sleeve ocean print and a standard button down for $299 this morning using that code. Just checked then and it's not working ($412 instead). Hopefully I got lucky.
I got an email confirmation so hopefully they don't cancel it.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Darn, would've made a pretty big buy at 50% (.7*.7) off. Oh well, hopefully the things I'm looking at are still around when it hits 50%

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads