• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official John Elliott B&S&T thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling bnwt never worn. Size 3/large black bogota jacket. $300 obo hit me up!

tjonesd2

Reaction score
BNWT size 4 oak half zip for sale - $150 + shipping and paypal fees (about 165 total) or cash pickup in redondo beach. 120+ grailed refs and tagged pics available for serious paypal-ready buyers.

shaidripp

Reaction score
Selling:

Kith Sakura Project x JE SS Villain Hoodie in grey/maroon sz. 2 NWOT never worn

OS Crewneck pullover in washed clay, navy, olive sz. 2 NWOT

OS hoodie washed navy sz. 2 NWOT

Rue hoodie in olive sz. 2 NWOT

Hooded Villain Black sz. 2 gently worn $90

Hooded Villain Charcoal sz. 2 NWOT

Cast 2 White Skittles sz. 28 worn once still perfect

Please PM me with any interest in items and we can work towards a price. Only thing that might be expensive is the Skittles (~$300), hoping for $85 - $150 depending on the sweatshirt but would appreciate any other offers! Will provide pictures for each item upon DM.
why arent you messaging me back? Its been 2 days since I bought a hoodie and you havent provided me with tracking. A message back would be nice

shaidripp

Reaction score
..2 days? Are you serious? Many retailers I order from don't even ship within 48 hours, let alone a regular person with a job/life.
A message back is what Im asking for.. He's been posting on the forums but no message back. Explain that

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A message back is what Im asking for.. He's been posting on the forums but no message back. Explain that

@ZanderRosen is super legit so don't stress. I have done a couple transactions with him and no issues

saxvan2015

Reaction score
WTB

size 31 cast 2 denim plumas
size 31 cast 2 denim stretch mica
size M Kake Mock Pullover Slate
Sashiko Belt in Black

tjonesd2

Reaction score

BNWT size 4 oak half zip for sale - $150 + shipping and paypal fees (about 165 total) or cash pickup in redondo beach. 120+ grailed refs and tagged pics available for serious paypal-ready buyers.

also have the rdv3 book thing if anyone needs one, just pay for shipping.

n5ek5

Reaction score

Selling:
Cast 2 Canyons (30s) that have been dry cleaned twice and have had multiple wears, but still have tons of life and in good condition: $170
Cast 2 Skittles (29s) in near new condition that were tried on for about 20 minutes and taken off. They'll come with the tags (not attached) and bagged up: $300
Cast 2 Harlots (29s) worn 2-3 times without extended wear and still have the knees intacted and not blown out at all: $400
Feel free to ask any questions, make offers, offer bundled items, or if you need more photos just let me know, thanks.

Price drops,
Canyons: 150
Skittles: 250
Harlots: 380

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads