• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official-ish DC Thread

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn’t hear about it. How did you find out?

Vault member/White’s record company fan club. He played Black Cat Monday and 930 Tuesday. Show was pretty epic.

IMG_0778.jpeg

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've started talking to the geniuses at Tamarit about a Triumph-based job.

Lawd help me.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up some nice linen stuff on his last sale.

1724935235992.png

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my white(ish) linen suit commission fell through over the summer but this might work. Being Drakes it of course costs almost as much as the full suit from NMWA did.

It has matching trousers (sold as separates) but might be too bright as a whole. Can tone it down with other pants for more work-friendly look.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess that would be my question: why pay $1800 for a half canvassed off the rack jacket? Albeit one that looks lovely in the pictures.
Pure laziness mixed with First World affluence I guess. Of course I could keep researching fabrics with others only to short them and ask Greg if Carrara can source whatever I find? Not too worried about canvassing as I’ll sweat it out constantly in the summers.

Of course, Drakes does usually irritate the crap out of me… choices, choices…

It’s likely I’ll just hold out for the perfect thing to appear or another MTM event that might magically go my way. No real rush.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drake's stuff is usually made by Belvest unless they've changed. So the quality is there.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like that red matte nubuck crocodile coat. It's a steal at $40k too.

I've closed the tab for now but I may head back yet this weekend. ;)
Which section of the Multiverse do you live in? Asking for a friend... :devil:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heading out to Doi Moi for some French-Vietnamese fusion. Finamore linen overshirt, Informale linen tee, Rota linen pants, C&J loafers.

IMG_9073.jpeg

Cricket, the Cat Who Almost Died Last Week but Made It, gave me critical stying advice from my desk.

IMG_9074.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjm90