• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What a wonder page of beautiful shell. No shell today for me as it is time to get out these blue CXL LWBs.

IMG_1595.jpg

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s been an expensive last few weeks with Alden!

Another Color 4 for the already exploding closet. Really hard to get good photos in the morning light. Took a comparison photo with their Indy Color 4 brethren, my other pair in the same shade.

Looking forward to putting them through their paces.

View attachment 1768909 View attachment 1768910 View attachment 1768911 View attachment 1768912
I see that someone got their #4 LHSes posted, so I will get mine up as well. It kept raining when I wanted to use the backyard... But here you all go!

View attachment 1768941

View attachment 1768942

View attachment 1768943

View attachment 1768944

With my mainline of Lined Shell Cordovan LHSes.

View attachment 1768945
Black, #8, Cigar, #4, Ravello, Whiskey

And more pictures and description can be found here:

-Mike

Congrats Guys. These are phenomenal. Alden doesn’t alway do a good job of timing their releases but they nailed it this time. Having these as we approach summer’s doorstep is just genius.

Mayor, good grief. That LHS lineup is like the 72 Pirates. Stars at every position.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Third from left is my old Cigar loafers.

-Mike

Awesome. They look like a long vamp LHS, although I guess they are not!

Congrats Guys. These are phenomenal. Alden doesn’t alway do a good job of timing their releases but they nailed it this time. Having these as we approach summer’s doorstep is just genius.

Mayor, good grief. That LHS lineup is like the 72 Pirates. Stars at every position.

Thanks! For a little guy like me, I am thrilled to get in on them.

The timing is impeccable, as you mention. I didn't even think about that! Going to have to make sure they get their day in the sun.

barutanseijin

Reaction score
I see that someone got their #4 LHSes posted, so I will get mine up as well. It kept raining when I wanted to use the backyard... But here you all go!

View attachment 1768941

View attachment 1768942

View attachment 1768943

View attachment 1768944

View attachment 1768945

-Mike

Nice set of LHS. What does your unlined lineup look like?

marklin

Reaction score

View attachment 1768941

View attachment 1768942

View attachment 1768943

View attachment 1768944

View attachment 1768945

-Mike
No room for the #2, Mike?

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Tuesday forum pals. I hope all of the thread members in Eastern Texas are safe after the tornado outbreak there last night.

IMG_1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads