• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The end-game of pretension?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
h8rs....

elite yelp member said:
There are two types of high end restaurants... one is for the food... the other is for the experience. I've heard this saying from many people but could never fully understand what the heck an "experience" is.... but after my dinner at Atelier Crenn, I was finally able to understand what that means.

Chef Dominique Crenn is quite the chef... she took me on an amazing journey.
She let me experience food like I never have before. And of course we were able to meet Chef Crenn when she visited our table and we were able to leisurely chat for a bit which was quite nice :)

Make no mistake... this place is not for the commoner... even if you're willing to splurge on a meal... Because if you're "splurging on a meal"... then it most likely means you can't afford it.... seriously lol...

Of course I did the Grand Tasting Menu that consisted of 12 courses.
I was seriously in awe... the food here will trip you out.
I can go on and on about the food but this is one of those things where you have to experience it yourself to understand it...

This place is very expensive... and rightfully so (being a two-star Michelin rated restaurant)... and if you can easily buy a 300 dollar meal and not blink an eye... then you should def come here. Otherwise... don't come until you do. It's one of those things where you'll count your dollars if you do come without the Benjamin's to back you up.

Oh and don't forget it is a 3 hour meal (pretty much mandatory). So keep that in mind and don't come hungry when you come here... Think 13 small courses over the span of 3 hours... yeah... So if you have the money and the time... then def come here.. you'll be blown away.
If not, you'll be let down and wondering why the hell you came here when you could have gotten 300 cheeseburgers instead...
But this is def a place where you should come at least once in your life so make sure you put this place in your bookmarks for a long time! :)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads