• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For denim strand sneakers would you go with a white or black sole? I think blue sole would be too much blue.

I would go for the white sole

I agree here. Blue soles are the one sole I don't have in my sneaker collection, but I think it would be really bad with a slightly-contrasting blue right next to it. Since shell changes colors, it will be guaranteed to contrast at some point in some light.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those

I created a sheet for shoes. Maybe somebody can add belts and card wallets:

AEAT 2023 Shell Trunk Show Orders
Just curious if it would be difficult to add the belt and card holder to the sheet?

Also, will we be able to place orders online for the TS? Debating ordering from home since Walnut Creek is more than an hour drive from me and I won't be doing any crazy SMU options.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious if it would be difficult to add the belt and card holder to the sheet?

Also, will we be able to place orders online for the TS? Debating ordering from home since Walnut Creek is more than an hour drive from me and I won't be doing any crazy SMU options.
You can put your data in now and delete it later

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want the Strand sneaker in shell…

IMG_0371.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine says good 'til 10/10. I did not get the email for $75 off though.
I didn't get that email either. What a shame. As for the welts on denim and UV I wasn't even thinking about that part... If I can't go antique color I'm probably out. I don't have use for the loud contrast anymore. I simply won't wear them ever and they will just be display pieces that don't get displayed because they sit in bags in a box lol.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back in my favorite pair of AEs, the OG, super-wrinkled, brown CXL Higgins Mill (in need of some attention). I don't think these laces are working as well as I'd like. On the lookout for one with a little more subdued yellow and more of a reddish orange, rather than the brown. Kind of like what came with the Normandy, which seems pretty close to what Red Wing puts on their work boots.

IMG_7158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads