• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CMAc7

Reaction score
I got a shipped notification email, but the tracking number provided was bunk. When I click it I am forwarded out the the UPS site, but it isn't a real tracking number. It is just my order number with an underscore and 3 more numbers. I assume the order will arrive this week.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Mine arrives today. Contact SuSu via whatsapp +1 (214) 600 3811 or call them directly with your order number. I did that and received a more prompt update vs waiting for an email with tracking.

laost28

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with CS. Because of the high volume, some items are taking longer to ship. Expect a shipping confirmation in another 24-48 hours (at the latest).

DeathandTaxes

Reaction score
It looks like they recently added two more Livorno suits to the outlet - one in blue herringbone and the other in grey herringbone. Both are available in a wide range of sizes.

As for shipping confirmations - my tracking shows my order arriving tomorrow.

Reaction score
It looks like they recently added two more Livorno suits to the outlet - one in blue herringbone and the other in grey herringbone. Both are available in a wide range of sizes.

As for shipping confirmations - my tracking shows my order arriving tomorrow.
Oh god why did you need to post this.. There goes another $200.

bsarosi

Reaction score

Long time reader, first time poster...

Called SS and asked about Livorno. They said it fits like Lazio except slightly longer.

Also, I ordered 38R from the outlet... but an hour later I noticed my correct size 38S is available. Customer service agent said it's "in processing" so she couldn't change the order. She recommended that I order 38S and "refuse delivery of the 38R. It will then be returned to us and you'll get a refund.". Anyone tried this before on outlet/final sale items??

This happened to me last year. I tried to cancel an order before it had processed but couldn't - was told the same to decline delivery. I declined delivery (2x actually) from UPS and it was returned to sender. Got a full refund.

Last edited:

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Madison came in yesterday. Will nip the waist and shorten the sleeves but other than that, fit was what I was hoping for.

However, while this is a linen cotton blend, it is a heavier fabric than what was expected. Along with it being fully lined, I doubt I will be taking it with me down to Miami in a few weeks. That being said, I believe the weight and texture will permit me to wear in F/W without any brows raising. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Along with it being fully lined, I doubt I will be taking it with me down to Miami in a few weeks.

Fit looks great, congrats! But, as someone who lives in FL and works very hard to beat the heat, a DB is a bad choice to start with. Irregardless of material, weave, or lining configuration, the fact that you've got two layers instead of one across a 1/3 of your front torso plus larger lapels will defeat most/all the other "stay cool" features. No matter how light and open the material is, doubling it up probably puts you back to square one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads