• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LEgoiste

Reaction score

Hopefully this gives you an idea. Always (happily) surprised that the fabrics are significantly more subtle in real life than the web store.
Thanks! The jacket looks great! Unfortunately, my size is already sold out on the SS site. I will contact the stores if they carry it.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone worn/owned both the Napoli and the Lazio? About to pull the trigger on the blue Napoli, but cant decide on size and dont have access to a store. I wear a size 36 in the Lazio which more or less fits me perfectly, however when I look at the sizing charts, a 36 Lazio is more in line with a 34 Napoli?

Napoli:

Size Shoulder Chest Upper Waist Sleeve Back length Waist trouser Foot width
34 17.8 39.5 34.3 32.5 29.1 30.7 7.3
36 18.2 41.1 35.8 33 29.5 32.3 7.5

Lazio:

36 17.3 40.6 35.4 32.9 29.1 32.3 7.5

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone worn/owned both the Napoli and the Lazio? About to pull the trigger on the blue Napoli, but cant decide on size and dont have access to a store. I wear a size 36 in the Lazio which more or less fits me perfectly, however when I look at the sizing charts, a 36 Lazio is more in line with a 34 Napoli?

Napoli:

Lazio:

I own both. Indeed, there is more "room" in the upper waist in the Napoli than in the Lazio. I would call a store and ask a sales rep this question regarding the comparable measurements. You can always order the suit through that store. I have had excellent service from the Chicago SS store via the telephone. I would recommend asking "Jeremy" for assistance.

The thing about going up or down in a SS size is that, while one measurement gets a better match, another measurement is lost.

Baked Potato

Reaction score
Hopefully this gives you an idea. Always (happily) surprised that the fabrics are significantly more subtle in real life than the web store.

Nice jacket! I agree, it looks much more subtle and nicer than it does on the web store pictures.
smile.gif

utah711

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Terra Plain Copenhagen jacket, or at least seen it at a store? I'm curious how close it looks to the color on the site.

Epicurus

Reaction score

Napoli:

Lazio:

The Lazio in size 36 fits me pretty much perfectly as well.

When I first tried on the Napoli fit, the size 34 jacket was very good but the pants were far too small. The size 36 pants were really good, but the jacket was too large. The SuitSupply guys thought it wouldn't be worthwhile to get the 36 jacket altered (as adjusting the shoulders wouldn't make the suit a very sensible purchase cost-wise), so I've had to make do with Lazio, Sienna, La Spalla, etc.

jburton

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Terra Plain Copenhagen jacket, or at least seen it at a store? I'm curious how close it looks to the color on the site.
I was looking at ordering this online too but would like to know if anyone has picture of it?

Jackthelad

Reaction score
I have tried and really like the Laspalla fit. Im however a bit concerned about the durability of the S150 cloth. Does anybody have any experience from how it holds up over time?

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the same suit but have you noticed how wide the chest/pocket square area is? I can't seem to fold it to STAY PUT like the one you have in the picture. How did you do it? 

I don't have a lay flat issue with this navy, but my charcoal bows out a bit. I just have to press it from time to time.

I have a 38R in both cuts. Napoli definitely roomier, and Lazio trimmer. I I get another Lazio I will order both a 40R and 38L to compare.

ammanati

Reaction score

jayw

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the outlet recently? I'm thinking about flying through Cologne on my way home from Napoli and drive over to Roermond to pick some things up for cheap. Can I expect to find some good stuff there like Havana, Lazio and Washington suits/jackets in 98, or is it mostly odd sizes and items that didn't sell well?

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the outlet recently? I'm thinking about flying through Cologne on my way home from Napoli and drive over to Roermond to pick some things up for cheap. Can I expect to find some good stuff there like Havana, Lazio and Washington suits/jackets in 98, or is it mostly odd sizes and items that didn't sell well?
It was only odd sizes and awkward patterns/colours when I went there. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads