• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I bought a banana republic belt on sale for like $25 10 years ago. I wear it
1-3 times per week and it looks nearly new.

Ok, well i've had inexpensive belts last years and i've seen others fall apart. Wouldn't t blame someone at all for wanting to invest in a nicer belt that uses quality leather and hardware.

dufferin1

Reaction score
Has anyone had a Suitsupply order not arrive? My UPS tracking delivery says delivered..but its not..

dufferin1

Reaction score
Hopefully someone didn't steal it off your porch. Gotta call UPS.
Ugh don't even. My landlord didnt see anything and he always gives me my packages and I've never had a problem. Luckily it was only a shirt but still. I will call UPS in the morning.

Watchaholic

Reaction score

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any chance this has turned up and you have a picture of yourself in that SOHO? Contemplating between this and the other blue but at 99euros its awfully tempting

I am wearing it today & also took some pics this morning. Will post them here tonight.

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am wearing it today & also took some pics this morning. Will post them here tonight.

Enthusiasm

Reaction score

Thanks. Only the sleeves where shortened a bit (on the picture it looks like they can use a bit more shortening, though...).

Wow, what a fit. Personally I'll require it taken in at the waist, sleeves shortened, and the collar lowered. And I still consider it a bargain... Oh to have something fit off the rack! :satisfied:

dufferin1

Reaction score
Impressed with SuitSupply's customer service. Contacted UPS who told me to contact SS and said if the package (shirt) isn't found in the allotted 7 business days they will send me another **** no questions asked.

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Impressed with SuitSupply's customer service. Contacted UPS who told me to contact SS and said if the package (shirt) isn't found in the allotted 7 business days they will send me another **** no questions asked.

Nice of SS, but weird on UPS part? They state they delivered something which you did not receive, and it is the store's fault?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads