• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, open for Canadians for sure. I ordered a couple of suits. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear them at some point. Stupid COVID lockdown.

compuccesory

Reaction score
I tried checking out with a US address and it won't let me, so just Canadians for this one. Some items are cheaper than the US outlet after currency conversion, e.g. there's a mid blue chalkstripe Jort in my size that works out to $249US, it would have been $300 in the US outlet. VPN + Incognito will let you in.

Last edited:

zewill

Reaction score
A lot of stuff is already oos. Wanted linen trousers all oos. Long sizes oos. Many shorts oos. Maybe the link was opened a few days for insiders before ?
I was glad when the outlet was for is only because knew I would resist .. and I didn't. Got a jort birdseye suit. 500$ for 3 piece suit and full canvas? Yes please. Used 200$ gift card from previous outlet fiasco. Also got a few pair of socks and a relaxed cotton trousers since we will probably be working from home some more :p
Really got to stop buying stuff.
I wanted to try Ames drawstring Trousers because at that price it's worth it but again, all options oos.
Susu must really be bleeding

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My order is in...but from past experience, I only have any expectation of actually receiving anything once it says it's shipped. I've had Suitsupply outlet cancel orders after a few days, with a "no longer available" message.

RexBanner

Reaction score
Not as good as previous sales. Not much that makes me want to pull the trigger. Plus everything is out of stock already lol. Was looking at a 42 overcoat and as I was checking out, it's gone already. Meh.

lexmann

Reaction score
Got their email at 7:01am Pacific time. Browsed through a bit and saw some very good stuff in my size. After 3 hours 75% of them is gone!

zewill

Reaction score
My order is in...but from past experience, I only have any expectation of actually receiving anything once it says it's shipped. I've had Suitsupply outlet cancel orders after a few days, with a "no longer available" message.

Totally. Although who can complain, from the April 2020 outlet I got several cancellations and quite a few gift cards to help the frustrations pass. What was frustrating was the lack of communication about shipment. I got roasted for complaining but wasn't asking much, just an email managing expectations (like they did in the last outlet).
I managed to talk to an employee about the Canadian 2020 April outlet and told him it was a sh*tfest to which he agreed. He said the us and Canadian websites did not communicate together and therefore it was possible to double order everything. Hence all the cancellations.
I hope it's better this time around. I had a watchroll that went oos in my cart and promptly told me. Saved me 80$ on the spot lol.

zewill

Reaction score
I agree. There are more jorts than usual which is good imho. So few trousers and outerwear , and So much oos though!
Not as good as previous sales. Not much that makes me want to pull the trigger. Plus everything is out of stock already lol. Was looking at a 42 overcoat and as I was checking out, it's gone already. Meh.

HalfHuskyBite

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with their down jackets?Contemplating the green or the navy. I wear a 34 in Napoli and 36S in Havana.
What is the return policy for outlet items now? Still final sale?

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with their down jackets?Contemplating the green or the navy. I wear a 34 in Napoli and 36S in Havana.

I know the items I looked at and in ordering, stated "Final Sale".

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are so many good pieces in the Canada outlet that I want, but sadly I’m not Canadian. Haha.

zewill

Reaction score

Also interested to know. Very confused with their generic sizing S M L XL for those.. and it being final sale .. big hesitation.
Also, I dislike down material when you buy "cheap" because the made in Asia garments and reputation for fur and down sourcing is very dubious..

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michael13