• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gzheydey

Reaction score
I had few items didn't fit that well, if you are interested or want more details, DM me

Cerruti 1881 iTravel wool pant EU38, US 30-32
Vitale Barberis Canonico hooded wool vest M, fits like xs or s
Thomas Mason Stripe Shirt, size 15 3/4, extra slim fit

Thanks

Attachments

• Susu PO-1.png
    Susu PO-1.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 113
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback all, especially after posting the photos. I'm leaning towards keeping them now, another set of eyes helps. Have a full linen Lazio coming in as well that I'm looking forward to.

Will obviously still need minor alterations. Did go ahead and snap a couple pics of the Havana with shoes on as suggested. Perhaps a hair snug in the midsection when closed but I'll work with that.

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

nevaeh

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback all, especially after posting the photos. I'm leaning towards keeping them now, another set of eyes helps. Have a full linen Lazio coming in as well that I'm looking forward to.

Will obviously still need minor alterations. Did go ahead and snap a couple pics of the Havana with shoes on as suggested. Perhaps a hair snug in the midsection when closed but I'll work with that.

This looks great!

nevaeh

Reaction score
Does anyone know what changes SuitSupply makes on their short trousers for custom made? For instance, what is the difference between 30 and 30S? Curious about whether this is limited to inseam or do they change rise or anything? With their already low rises, I would be shocked if they can go any lower ...

Last edited:

ultramantaro

Reaction score
I see the first part written a lot but I've never understood it. Why would a proportionally correct jacket make you look shorter? And with the second part, surely it's the opposite. If you have a long torso and have the jacket at "proper" length, i.e., covering your seat, your legs will look proportionately short.

I get what you are saying but if your torso extends too far than your jacket will still look too short if they don't extend down long enough.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
Does anyone know what changes SuitSupply makes on their short trousers for custom made? For instance, what is the difference between 30 and 30S? Curious about whether this is limited to inseam or do they change rise or anything? With their already low rises, I would be shocked if they can go any lower ...
I believe its a 2 inch difference in length. No difference in rise.

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to echo everyone else in saying there is no need to shorten that jacket. Looks great. Length and proportions are perfect. Button stance is exactly where it should be (at the natural waist) and it drapes really nicely over the hips. You wouldn't get that with a shorter jacket.

Last edited:

EUtroll

Reaction score
Received my outlet order and I've got to say that I'm very pleasently surprised by the jort bamboo SC. A lot less summery than I expected.

Anyone with experience how it wears?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads