• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frigcatcher01

Reaction score
Hey guys.

i was wondering about 2 things.

1. will suitsupply offer a menswear sale anytime soon?

2. does anyone have a picture of a WIDE peak lapel on a SINGLE breasted? I searched the entire internet and cant find one :(

have a wonderful day !

TheSupplier

Reaction score
1. Not sure

Here is the Washington LOW PEAK Lapel Suit

veXtcHn.jpg

EthansAlley

Reaction score
Hey guys.

i was wondering about 2 things.

1. will suitsupply offer a menswear sale anytime soon?

2. does anyone have a picture of a WIDE peak lapel on a SINGLE breasted? I searched the entire internet and cant find one :(

have a wonderful day !

1. At this point, no one really knows. There’s only rumor and speculation.

2. Most of SuSu’s Lazio tuxedo jackets fit that description. Also, if you use the custom made online feature, you can design a single breasted with a wide lapel.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
Any more info on the Outlet sale? Have prices been good in the past?

I have never dealt with an outlet sale from SS before, but I heard they may be doing a sale next week.

I signed up for their newsletter just in case

@nzahir In years’ past, discounts were as high as 50% off for suits. In more recent years, the discounts for suits were not as generous. The key with the Outlet sale is to get in as early as possible and act fast. Because it is more and more popular every year, the merchandise moves faster than most people expect. So if you see an item you like in one hour, it’s likely that it will be sold out by the next hour. If you wait for the newsletter to notify you, it’ll be too late. The newsletter notification often comes 1-2 days after the Outlet is live, so much of the merchandise will be gone by then. It’s best to check back on this forum to know when the Outlet is live and what the password is. Also, keep checking back later in the week because they add more stock throughout the week. No one ever knows when the Outlet ends as sometimes it lasts 5-6 days and sometimes it’s shorter.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Anyone knows how much the measurements increase going up one size?

Generally happy with the long US40 but realized yesterday, putting on a SC for the first time in a long time beyond my office chair zoom coat, that it's starting to become really tight across the shoulders.

Shetterd

Reaction score

Generally happy with the long US40 but realized yesterday, putting on a SC for the first time in a long time beyond my office chair zoom coat, that it's starting to become really tight across the shoulders.

Below I have attached the Havana Jacket sizing chart which Suitsupply CS sent me a while back.

Attachments

• Suitsupply Jacket Sizing Havana.jpeg
    Suitsupply Jacket Sizing Havana.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 208

EthansAlley

Reaction score

@EUtroll Unfortunately, SuSu removed the measurements from the website. But if you go on the website and use the online chat feature, ask them for a measurement chart and they’ll send it to you.

MontyLo

Reaction score
Picked up my shirts today, overall happy with them and they were kind enough to press them in store for me. Thinking of ordering a popover or two.

Attachments

• E28C2BC1-C437-4AC9-A103-942EEB17C108.jpeg
    E28C2BC1-C437-4AC9-A103-942EEB17C108.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 199
  • D9B9AA7E-2F24-4942-8305-6329FA843933.jpeg
    D9B9AA7E-2F24-4942-8305-6329FA843933.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 119

nevaeh

Reaction score
Fabric is VBC s110 code 586.861/781

My apologies for bothering you one more time. Overall, you're happy with this fabric/color as a go-to navy suit? I'm likely going to the store tomorrow to get my custom order in the pipeline.

Thinking this fabric, navy lining (alpaca is too bold for me), and either dark brown matte or dark brown horn buttons--most like matte, as the horn ones seem to have a lot of white.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My apologies for bothering you one more time. Overall, you're happy with this fabric/color as a go-to navy suit? I'm likely going to the store tomorrow to get my custom order in the pipeline.

Thinking this fabric, navy lining (alpaca is too bold for me), and either dark brown matte or dark brown horn buttons--most like matte, as the horn ones seem to have a lot of white.
It’s my favorite suit of all time. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads