• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe the last European Winter outlet was in February 2018 per my SS Order Overview.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
US sales associate today told me "late january" for the outlet, seemed to know what he was talking about. He caught himself after we spoke about it for a minute or two and said something like "I mean that's the rumor" etc

Kimistry

Reaction score
US sales associate today told me "late january" for the outlet, seemed to know what he was talking about. He caught himself after we spoke about it for a minute or two and said something like "I mean that's the rumor" etc

I was told by a sales person in their Vegas location this past weekend that it would be Jan 15.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spring/Summer 2020 pieces are dropping already. So far some questionable baby blue suits/jackets and sweaters ..

martingfx

Reaction score
Just went by SuSu Stockholm, they are updating the MtM program (leaving Munro). I wanted to try Custom Made but the difference for a pair of trousers was ~$30 so I went with MtM.

The new pricing is pretty much at the level of their rtw stuff so will def order more if the outcome is good.

Got myself a pair of trousers in 340g VBC flannel for ~$199.
Update: Picked up the trousers yesterday. Really happy with the fit. Some minor issues in the back but for the price I find them awesome. I regret not adding pleats but hey...
1359F9B6-60FC-4520-A2A0-863FA3E0048E.jpeg

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spring/Summer 2020 pieces are dropping already. So far some questionable baby blue suits/jackets and sweaters ..

maybe its just me but seems like they pick a colour these days and base a stack of their pieces around it. Was burgundy/purple last season and as you mention baby blue seems to be prominent this collection so far.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Update: Picked up the trousers yesterday. Really happy with the fit. Some minor issues in the back but for the price I find them awesome. I regret not adding pleats but hey...
View attachment 1309316

looks great is that jacket from spider and mackay? Great fabric, how do you pair though? Almost always require a bit darker shirt under (or sweater in your case, pants I just stick with safety grey)

martingfx

Reaction score
looks great is that jacket from spider and mackay? Great fabric, how do you pair though? Almost always require a bit darker shirt under (or sweater in your case, pants I just stick with safety grey)
The jacket is from Eidos. I usually wear it with turtlenecks (blue, cream, grey) and either grey or blue trousers. I think it will pair nicely with my new stone cavalry twill trousers I’m about to order :)

hschrapel

Reaction score
The jacket is from Eidos. I usually wear it with turtlenecks (blue, cream, grey) and either grey or blue trousers. I think it will pair nicely with my new stone cavalry twill trousers I’m about to order :)
Cavalry twill from SuSu? If so, price?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads