• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

filterq

Reaction score
So much is in how you wear things.

Whatever you are putting on that has a bit of flair: if you own it, you will look powerful, if you are trying to pull it off, you look weak and like a poser. Wear what you love, love wearing it, and people will love it ion you (unless you look like Krusty the Clown).

Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I must be looking at the wrong site as there isn't much there. I couldn't imagine the store having less but what do I know :satisfied:
Thanks for both responses.

I count 72 suits on the website. That's more than you'll find at Macy's.

But, I have noticed that when something is gone, it doesn't come back. Might just be part of their merchandising strategy.

Last edited:

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, will definitely feel comfortable with the ticket pocket.
How about SS double monks classic line? I'm definitely on a shopping spree right now.

I have a pair in brown and they are splendid for the price. However, if I had to do it all over again I'd spend a little extra and buy a pair of double monks from Allan Edmonds or To Book New York. For $300 though they are worth every penny I just feel I'd rather buy shoes from a dedicated shoe brand.

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ the Roma shoulders look like the Sienna to me.

Yea I know same soft shoulder.. but when I look at the measurements it looks like it has the same size of the Napoli.. hey thats fine for me.. I would be able to get my regular size without sizing up due to my really broad shoulders.. I just wonder if it has higher armholes and the fit in general for anyone who has purchased the Roma before..

dufferin1

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the Suitsupply store in Frankfurt? My father is heading back to the motherland for a week and was thinking of maybe getting a dress shirt or something. Are the prices better in Europe? (price isn't an issue, just curious)

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a 38R Havana fit jacket that has not been touched by a tailor. I feel like the shorter length means I could wear it more casually, perhaps with jeans.

Last edited:

Feta

Reaction score
Sv: Suitsupply NYC

AYou could definetly were that with jeans.

How durable is the oxblood brogue in rain /snow like weather? It seem to have a big rubber sole.

kischi

Reaction score
Cross-post form The Tailor's Thread: This light grey suit and the blue coat came in last week from Suit Supply. No alterations yet. What do you think - keep or return? Sorry for crappy pics.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a 38R Havana fit jacket that has not been touched by a tailor. I feel like the shorter length means I could wear it more casually, perhaps with jeans.

I agree that a shorter length really helps to wear a jacket with jeans, but that jacket is too small for you. It's too tight and something about the top button looks really off. Like you need a L in this particular jacket instead of a R.

Last edited:

timotune

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cross-post form The Tailor's Thread: This light grey suit and the blue coat came in last week from Suit Supply. No alterations yet. What do you think - keep or return? Sorry for crappy pics.

Keep! That DB is super-sweet! Is the fabric more flanelly or worsted? Might want to buy this model but don't want a winter only suit.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeKirk