• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
It's early days, but I'll just put this out there. In the preview, there's a Cashmere Havana Navy jacket, C785. Which would be more appropriate as a standard, go-to navy blazer out of the cashmere and the Havana Navy Plain, C75704, released this summer? The cashmere looks heavier than the C75704. I'm leaning towards the C75704 since the cashmere looks too thick/warm.

Also, how does the Hudson compare to Havana? There's a navy Hudson jacket now too.

Last edited:

00Schneider

Reaction score
It's early days, but I'll just put this out there. In the preview, there's a Cashmere Havana Navy jacket, C785. Which would be more appropriate as a standard, go-to navy blazer out of the cashmere and the Havana Navy Plain, C75704, released this summer? The cashmere looks heavier than the C75704. I'm leaning towards the C75704 since the cashmere looks too thick/warm.

I have the C757 and I think it's great for summer, because it's more like an open weave. The C785 is, like you said, from the winter collection, so I guess it's thicker.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed by the suit and jackets selections . I do like coat selections. I have to pick one of those up.

It seems like they jacked up there prices a little. Especially on the jackets
censored.gif

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That wool-cashmere-silk Navy Blue Plain Hudson looks awesome. Might be a great F/W sportcoat. Of course for the same price you can pretty much buy a full suit from Suitsupply :(

I've been really considering trying out there MTM service for a winter suit. I wonder how it stacks up to the Kent Wang equivalent. Then again with SS you can actually go in person to get measured which is a major plus.

MrTopCat

Reaction score
Wasn't impressed by the suit and jackets selections . I do like coat selections. I have to pick one of those up.

It seems like they jacked up there prices a little. Especially on the jackets
censored.gif

Oh yeah, loving the coats!

Especially this new "Moore" fit, it looks great in navy and camel!

Still disappointed by the suits though, there wasn't even one Soho fit!

ScottMC

Reaction score
I want to point out to everyone that the new Fall selection isn't limited to just the Pre-Order page. If you navigiate to the Fall/Winter Collection of each category there is other stuff to be found. I have found new shirts, shoes and pants, such as these houndstooth ones with ambrosi-esque extended waistband, pleats and side tabs:

jrs311

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members