• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Transporter

Reaction score
I checked out the Midnight Blue one a few weeks ago and they were black grosgrain lapels. Definitely a sharp tux though it's really blue! Not what I would call Midnight at all.

kashmir

Reaction score
yes i have. the $149 double breasted soho was gone from the selection but the link still works and the price went down to $99.. i bought it and it's delivered in 3 days

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still see it for $149. If it really is down to $99, I'll order it right now...

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm going to go against the grain and say that the London is a roomier fit than that Napoli. I bought a 44L London and the only alterations I had to make were to cuff the pants. Love that suit. Too bad Suitsupply only offers it in navy so I also went with a charcoal Napoli. The jacket fits but the pants downright suck. Yeah, I'm quite a bit bigger than 99% of you (6'4" 225 lbs, athletic from squats, deadlifts, presses, etc.) and the London pants barely fit me but the Napoli pants didn't stand a chance - unless I stand up all the time and even then they're Saran Wrap. As soon as I sit down I'm busting out of the seams at the thighs. Of course the SA said, "Oh, we can make them work by letting out the inner seam." Yeah, right. I was in a hurry and picked it up from the store and finally got a chance to try it on this weekend. Guessing I'll find out today how good their customer service is because I'm heading back in to return the damn thing.

Keeping the London - beautiful suit.

I'm with you. The Napoli seems to be for people with (relatively) large mid-sections but skinny legs. It is the only suit I have ever tried where the jacket had to come in around the waist, and the pants had to be let out. The most generous cut really shouldn't be a drop 7.

Last edited:

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes i have. the $149 double breasted soho was gone from the selection but the link still works and the price went down to $99.. i bought it and it's delivered in 3 days

damn...i purchased it for $149. I wish they had the jacket I posted in 42R...i would order that in a heartbeat

time to do some link digging
stirpot.gif

Last edited:

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. The Napoli seems to be for people with (relatively) large mid-sections but skinny legs. It is the only suit I have ever tried where the jacket had to come in around the waist, and the pants had to be let out. The most generous cut really shouldn't be a drop 7.
I have no stomach at all..just very broad shoulders and chest.. the Napoli in both blue and gray fit me well.. even the pants.. all be it I have skinny legs..

Hordie

Reaction score
So, the C705 "Wool Cashmere by Ormezzano (It)" is definitely 50% acetat? Bummer, wanted to order one for fall.

Seems like it's best to avoid any jacket that has "blend" in the description...
Sorry for quoting myself, but according to a German message board, suitsuppy replied that

it is 50% hemp. Oh well, I'd like to believe them.

kashmir

Reaction score

I still see it for $149. If it really is down to $99, I'll order it right now...

Looks like its back to $149 again...

yes, after a while they mark it back to $149, but with " x pieces left" written there... I don't know the rationale for the markdown, when I saw the $99 price I just assumed they have like very few pieces left so I shed all doubts and ordered

kashmir

Reaction score
yes, lined. very nice shape to the body but the bottoms flare quite a bit, i can't pinppoint the reason, could be that it's just a tad big in the chest or that I have a prominent butt. it wasnt flaring as much when it was ventless (vent basting not yet cut)

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I typed in google - us.suitsupply Washington fit Jacket..........u can replace "Washington" with whatever fit you are looking for . I was more focused on Soho and Washington

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33