• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suits in Tokyo? (reasonably priced)

Gatsby

Reaction score
Agree with pretty much everything so far on this thread.. just to add, Perfect Suit FActory (sic) does MTM for ~20,000, you can add nice details like working sleeve buttons (machine stitched of course), horn buttons, etc. Quality pretty much on par with Suit Factory and other similar stores.

I do vouch for Azabu Tailor. I haven't been back recently, but the "order suit" I had made about 3 yrs ago fits well and generally well made. Only complaint is that it is not canvassed, though that MAY have changed. But decent value for money I think... I was in the same position back then - trying to get a decent suit around go-man

geoff

Reaction score
In your size you should be ok, I was just in the Suits Factory in Kanda last week and they definitely had things to fit you.

Unfortunately, nothing for me.

Uniqlo will probably fit you as well. You can try the large shop in Korakuen or Lalaport Toyosu as well. Both have suits to my knowledge.

If you're willing to wait and give it a try, http://www.vinnieshk.com/ this guy comes to Tokyo about every month or so.
I have no experience with him, but my friends seem to like it.

I'm heading to Bangkok myself next month where I'll have some made.

Let us know what you find!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads