• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

echau

Reaction score
Had a little back and forth with Lian on the sizing and he was very helpful. I sent him a picture of my foot on the measuring guide. It was right at the 43 line, so he suggested 42.5. I'm glad I took his advice as they fit perfect. For reference, I wear 10.5 in Nike, 10 in Adidas, 42 in Balenciaga, 43 in MMM, SLP, RO, FP.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

How's the suede quality on them? I've heard very different things about this (Reason why i'm asking)
i thought they were good but unless anyone here gets paid to work with materials like leathers I doubt anyone can give u an accurate judging on the quality of the suede...it's too subjective

gong

Reaction score
i received my boots today so below are some pictures and my initial impression (it's 86 degrees with 60%+ humidity, jeans are not an option).

not employed in the leather/garment working industry but the suede feels very nice to the touch and i'd say is good "quality." from an aerial view it appears to be quite thick and the inside feels great as well. the zipper is not at all flimsy as some had concerns of but again, take my impressions for what you will. included with the boots was an apology for a small delay in my order which i had no perception of whatsoever, Lian definitely appears to be an excellent person to do business with and i look forward to his sneaker release.

boned

Reaction score
Got my Chelseas in today as well. Unreal packaging. Hand signed **** everywhere. My Vibergs didn't even come close to that level. That said the boots are good value in themselves, very satisfied. Didn't get dinged with duties yet but I'm not out of the woods yet as I've heard people getting invoices in the mail.

Used the chart to size. Hit 43 and ordered that. A little heel slippage but nothing too worriesome. If I could order again I would probably size down half to a 42.5. I wear 43 in CPs and 44 in GATs FWIW.

Also looking forward to his future releases and am curious of the price point of the sneakers.

Definitely buying from him again. Solid guy to do business with.

Edit: who is Fugashin?

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did black calf - they won't arrive until Monday.

You can always check with Fedex ahead of time if you'll be getting duties or not, rather than waiting around.

Last edited:

echau

Reaction score

^which is the truest color?

How did you size?

Here's a better pic for true color:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I did black calf - they won't arrive until Monday.

You can always check with Fedex ahead of time if you'll be getting duties or not, rather than waiting around.

Cool. I'll probably end up getting a pair for work **** either way but if they are as sleek as the cemented ones I'll be happy.

dapperwardrobe

Reaction score
So, here are some pictures and a first impressions/review of my tan suede jodhpurs on foot. Let me know if you guys want pictures of anything else! I took the pictures outside in the shade of a tree, as it was a little bit bright out in the sun still, but I would say that the color of the boots are pretty similar to the color in the pictures.

As far as material goes I am no expert, but the suede feels fantastic and is very supple.

Construction: I couldn't find any flaws. There are no loose threads, and all of the edges are flawless. The straps and the top part of the boots seem to be made of three layers. The outside layer is the suede, and the middle and inside layers are made of leather. The straps are thick, but not so thick as to be bulky. The buckle seems a little flimsy(?) but I don't have much experience with buckles so I can't really say for sure. They just seem pretty light to me I guess. ***EDIT*** Okay, since some of you may be worried about the buckles, I did a little bit of a strength test on them. I tried to bend the buckle as well as the prong (Or whatever you call it) but neither of them budged. the only reason I mentioned the buckle was because it just seemed light to me, as the only buckles I have experience with are on belts. If the buckle is the only thing stopping you from buying them, I would say this: BUY THEM.

Shape: These thinks are sleeker than I even dreamed of. Just based off pictures of the SLP jodh's since I've never seen them in person, I would say these are just as sleek.

Sizing: I buy a size 10US in everything I get, but I measured as a 42.5/9.5US on the measurement guide he sent me. I ordered a 42.5, and they fit snug, but not too tight or anything. I am glad I went with the 9.5 instead of the 10, as I think the 10 would have been much to large.

In the pictures I am wearing a pair of super skinny ASOS denim jeans, and they could fit over the buckle without looking weird, but I kind of preferred the way the look right above them.

Overall, I am very happy with these. After just now seeing the cropped jodhpurs posted on instagram, I'm tempted to buy a pair of those as well. If only I was made of money, haha.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member