• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dluce76

Reaction score
Yeah I love the look of the green suit, but the trousers s/o in my size in a couple days. Jacket is still there, but couldn't get a suit out of it unless I could MTO the trousers here in a few weeks.
MTO in a few weeks? Did I miss Rick saying this?

pmestrad

Reaction score
Rick, will the VBC fresco trouser materials be available for making jackets via MTM? namely the medium blue, light brown, or green? Or will you be releasing full suits of these materials? Thanks

seeker21

Reaction score
On the 42 regular suit jacket, it looks like the only difference between contemporary and slim is 0.4 inch in the waist and 0.2 inch in the length. Can I expect the contemporary jacket to fit the same as the slim everywhere else including the collar, chest, back and shoulders?

upload_2019-4-7_10-49-6.png

upload_2019-4-7_10-49-47.png

induere_to

Reaction score
It’s a bit upsetting that I’ve apparently gained some weight and all my favourite pieces don’t fit me anymore... regardless, however, as much as I HATE denim with sport coats (though to each their own), these Sondrios will make all your outfits look humbly superior to those of your peers. (No offense to the guys at the downtown showroom ;))

AA5529E6-A441-4A5D-91DC-827A3BBBDEE2.jpeg

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit upsetting that I’ve apparently gained some weight and all my favourite pieces don’t fit me anymore... regardless, however, as much as I HATE denim with sport coats (though to each their own), these Sondrios will make all your outfits look humbly superior to those of your peers. (No offense to the guys at the downtown showroom ;))

View attachment 1156572
Some of us have to incorporate Denim in our work wardrobe. Ain’t nothing wrong with wearing Denim. Now those pants are sick! And yes with my luck they were sold out in my size. Please ask Rick if any fabric is left over so you can make me a MTM. Cheers Bud!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1156572
Yeah, I think those denim Sondrios are going to be one of the hits of SS19

Spex

Reaction score
Question about these denim Sondrio trousers - they are described as “high rise” but come in both contemporary and slim fits. Are the slim, which are generally lower rise than the contemporary, also high rise or just “higher rise”, making them more of a mid-rise?

JFK-esque

Reaction score
Going to return Heather blue vbc fresco and minnis grey pleated fresco in 32 contemporary. Does anyone want in us before I do?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Question about these denim Sondrio trousers - they are described as “high rise” but come in both contemporary and slim fits. Are the slim, which are generally lower rise than the contemporary, also high rise or just “higher rise”, making them more of a mid-rise?
I ordered slim high rise on the tobacco pants due to availability, and the rise when I sized up one is about the same as standard rise contemp.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The high rise is only .5" higher than the standard fits I believe

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the size tags on S&M dress shirts chafe the hell out of anyone else's neck? I know it's a small tag but I guess my undershirt collar is low enough to let the tag get me. I'm about to seam-rip them all out...

SchachMundialECapital

Reaction score
Do the size tags on S&M dress shirts chafe the hell out of anyone else's neck? I know it's a small tag but I guess my undershirt collar is low enough to let the tag get me. I'm about to seam-rip them all out...

Never happened to me with S&M, but I used a seam ripper to take apart all the tags on my old Calvin Klein shirts. Those were scratchy AF!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads