• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Duppy

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the knit t-shirts. Went with the size up based on last years knit polo sizing, but will see how they fit. Liking the yellow and green but went boring (cream, blue and taupe) for more versatility.

Wonder what swag will come my way lol.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally ordered a green medium wash denim shirt and one of those light wash chambray shirts with the odd sizing. Debated adding some of the linen popovers but wanted to wait on other shorts to show up.

Fancy Pants

Reaction score
quick question regarding the final sale heavyweight sweatshirts - I wear XL in most everything from S&M- so given the note about fit should I go to XXL?

dinted voice

Reaction score
Question on the new linen over shirts. I have one from last year in small and it is good through body but tight in shoulders and sleeve opening. I wear 15.5 contemporary shirts. Should I go with medium on these? I checked and didn’t see any answer to this before I posted. Apologize if I overlooked it somewhere.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have ordered a size 38 suit and was sent 30 waist pants. It's actually an exchange and I have waited over a month to receive the exchange. Now they are telling me that 32 waist is out of stock but online shows that the 38 suit is available. Do I order the suit and just pay the extra for returns just so I can get my 32 waist pants? This is my my first suit and my experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. This suit is suppose to be for my own wedding in May and I'm afraid that it won't arrive in time.

A bit late for this but a few years ago when I ordered my 36 suit I called them to ask about pants. Because by default it was also something like 30 which is too small for me. So they said that they will change pants to my size.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got two new polos and a pair of chinos today. Will try on later and report back. Oh, and I got this. Y'all can carry your cash, imma open my wine!

Ok, I recently ordered two overcoats from them and the only thing I got is the money clip. I am feeling betrayed...

dogjaeja

Reaction score
New sale is up!

Finally ordered the Huddersfield/Minnis seersucker suit that I asked about a year ago!

Attachments

• SpierAndMackaySS21-102365_5407-Edit.jpg
    SpierAndMackaySS21-102365_5407-Edit.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 48.-End-Of-Winter_Web.jpg
    48.-End-Of-Winter_Web.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 96

BlueSteel

Reaction score
New sale is up!

Finally ordered the Huddersfield/Minnis seersucker suit that I asked about a year ago!

Thanks for the sale tip! Grabbed a couple more trousers that I was slightly waffling over...the extra 20% off sealed the deal.

dangaa

Reaction score
A white lightweight oxford popover and OCBD dress shirt were sneakily added to the website. In case anyone was waiting on the re-stock.

teddyc4

Reaction score
@spiermackay, how about offering either the pique knit or diagonal texture fabric in a Neo-cut sportcoat. Perfect for us Neo guys just returning to newly casual offices!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads