• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting "Missing or invalid payment information - Please validate all required payment information" when trying to make a purchase?
use paypal please ... i can already tell that some new customers / people will post about their CC being hacked or fraud charges with some of hte new drops.... sigh.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On another note, I'm very tempted to go for the English cut but I don't like how they use Guabello for it. Slant of pockets should be more pronounced too but eh can't have it all. Should have used heavier, harder wearing fabric from English wool houses.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See answers above.

Thank you!

If you're not in a rush to get something made, I'd try their OTR jackets first. That'd give a better idea of what areas need adjustment and by how much.

Wish I could, and that's the problem. I'm a big buy and S&M doesn't carry my size in OTR (50R). Hence, me needing to opt for MTO.

thisfits

Reaction score
Thank you!

Wish I could, and that's the problem. I'm a big buy and S&M doesn't carry my size in OTR (50R). Hence, me needing to opt for MTO.

Since comparing against an OTR S&M jacket isn't an option for you, I suggest reaching out directly to Haris, their MTM/MTO coordinator, at [email protected]. He generally responds within a few hours Monday through Friday, and has been very helpful with questions about things like fabric selection and what can and can't be done in MTO.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since comparing against an OTR S&M jacket isn't an option for you, I suggest reaching out directly to Haris, their MTM/MTO coordinator, at [email protected]. He generally responds within a few hours Monday through Friday, and has been very helpful with questions about things like fabric selection and what can and can't be done in MTO.

Thanks, will do!

cr2596

Reaction score
Was about to head to work, when this showed up. So, ignore the outfit otherwise. Had to check it out, before I left. Straight out of the box, and the fit is pretty damn spot on: body length, sleeve length, shoulders. I’m a 38L with modifications, and I took a S(38). Looking forward to wearing this properly.
82C64772-4CD1-416E-9889-0DF8E4B8EB1C.jpeg

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
I ordered my first pair of S&M trousers with their hemming option. I entered 35.25" in the notes, assuming it was the inseam measurement. That's the only way I've ever ordered pants. While I still occasionally take a fashion risk or two, I'm not sure this is it.

Am I an American idiot and it is standard to order pants by outseam in other countries? Or was this S&M's mistake? At least my wife spit out her water she was laughing so hard when I walked into the living room.

PXL_20210402_204630472.jpg

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered my first pair of S&M trousers with their hemming option. I entered 35.25" in the notes, assuming it was the inseam measurement. That's the only way I've ever ordered pants. While I still occasionally take a fashion risk or too, I'm not sure this is it.

Am I an American idiot and it is standard to order pants by outseam in other countries? Or was this S&M's mistake? At least my wife spit out her water she was laughing so hard when I walked into the living room.

View attachment 1586195
Contact CS. You input your inseam measurement for the hemming options. When I got mine hemmed, I requested 29.5" w/ 2" cuff and came exactly at 29.5". This is ridiculous lol

SartorialSpyker

Reaction score
I ordered my first pair of S&M trousers with their hemming option. I entered 35.25" in the notes, assuming it was the inseam measurement. That's the only way I've ever ordered pants. While I still occasionally take a fashion risk or two, I'm not sure this is it.

View attachment 1586195
New Capris dropping for SS21?

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1586195

They're the latest springtime rage: Caprhim Pants!

grenache

Reaction score

View attachment 1586195
Not funny for you and I hope they get this fixed, but thank you for the best laugh so far today.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1586195
I Too, Spit up my water, I don't feel so bad with my (3) attempts, as you page up, it's a lilttle shocking to see!

I don't use the service!

zeddeff

Reaction score

With such a substantial discrepancy, I can only assume you tried it on and took a photo to amuse the rest of us — so thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads