• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Size filter appeared/worked for me on the sports coats...
It works. There's two filters. The one on the left is the size filter.

Couldn't resist the whack prices. I have no idea where I'm going to put these sportcoats... Or when to wear them haha.
Oh my word, I thought they removed it when it disappeared from the right side. ?‍♂️ Apologies.

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Right now it is showing black label as $68CDN and purple label at $69CDN on my end, probably a website price error. Would suck if people went to the site and bought them at $68CDN without knowing

Hmmm. I can check with the web team about that, but they won't be back in till Monday. Only the retail store is open on Saturday.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I can check with the web team about that, but they won't be back in till Monday. Only the retail store is open on Saturday.
It seems there was a similar issue with the purple label shirts when they were first put up, were initially $75CDN and went down to $69CDN a few days later. Must be similar issue with the black labels. Thanks for checking on Monday

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Hey @SpierTeam. Do you know if there will be a high rise light grey flannel this season?

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know, it's just the VBC Light Gray Flannel standard trousers, and the Botto Giuseppe Medium Gray Flannel High-Rise. Maybe try the MTO program?

dangaa

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that this new Angelico jacket made it's way into the liquidation lot?

1605386513009.png

Spyder187

Reaction score
I got that one. Angelico never disappoints unlike Botteli. It's hella nice at $250 even better at current $149.
Hey Riva, bright Navy or regular navy? Which would be better?

Thanks!

edit: I see Riva's been talking about the bright navy. I may order it soon! Thanks! I'm a 38R contemporary in neo and the waist is slightly tight, chest is decent (slightly restrictive depending on how they cut it per cloth). Length is okay (maybe could be slightly longer but we're talking maybe another inch or short of an inch would look nicer so not much we can do about that with RTW).

Should I go to 40R slim or 40R contemp in the regular cut?

Last edited:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys.

Brandon from S&M here. I just wanted to take a minute to clarify the email that some customers are receiving regarding the declared value on their packages. What we are trying to say is that we are required by law to put the full value paid on our shipments. We get a lot of email requests from customers asking us to deliberately undervalue their shipment (e.g. $50-$60 USD) in order to lower the potential amount of duties that they have to pay. However, this is actually illegal, so unfortunately we cannot accommodate these sorts of requests.

Please note that we will put the value paid on packages, not necessarily the original MSRP. So if you purchased an item at a discounted price, that will be reflected in the value declaration. Hope that helps to clarify things.

Finally, if anyone has any issues with their MTM shirt orders, please email our production team at [email protected]. Obviously, with COVID, things are moving a little slower than usual right now, but we're aiming to get most orders done within 5-6 weeks.

If anyone has any other questions, the best way to reach us right now is our customer service email: [email protected]
Thanks for clearing that up, mate. Just a suggestion: You might want to reword your standard blurb from ‘original price’ to ‘actual price paid’. Saves a lot of misunderstanding.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got that one. Angelico never disappoints unlike Botteli. It's hella nice at $250 even better at current $149.
Really wish it was the Neo cut. I've been looking for a bright navy.

EDIT
At USD149 I'm really tempted to pick it up eventhough it's the regular non-Neo cut. Strongly considering it now.

Last edited:

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Riva, bright Navy or regular navy? Which would be better?

Thanks!
I personally would do regular navy, I think it would be more versatile.
So should the black label dress shirt be $58? If so I'll wait to purchase
Yes, they should be $59, according to @SpierTeam
Thinking of picking this one up on sale. Can anyone confirm if S&M does surgeon's cuffs on their sleeves? It's a small detail, but I want them.
No surgeon cuffs, but maybe a tailor could do them? However, faux buttons make it easier to shorten sleeves

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads